Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

southern hijet owner

4 posters

Go down

southern hijet owner Empty southern hijet owner

Post by kirkibee Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:27 am

hi everyone!, I'm from Argentina and just bought a hijet 1994 993 cc blind van last week, I've been dealing with temperature problems since I got it from the previous owner, but I'm pretty happy to find a hijet forum like this one anyway, and find out I'm not alone dealing with this issues ahah.

kirkibee

Back to top Go down

southern hijet owner Empty Re: southern hijet owner

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:58 am

Good morning Fray Bentos . Shame you bought the older 993cc "Can" and didn't buy the "Beefier" 1300 model. Always the better "Choice cut".
Sounds as though you have bought a "Southern Fried Version" of the 993cc. Already well cooked by the description of it.......

Typical new member though - you don't say where you live. The South of England is a big enough area and South America is somewhat a tad larger. So which is it to be? And don't say the South of France or you are going to get a slap.

Anyway welcome to the Madhouse with your cooked Hi-Jet. Somehow between us few Mad Fools and the rest of The Idiots on here we may be able to keep you on the road - for five minutes - or perhaps ten if you are very lucky. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:06 am

What the heck am I doing up this early anyway. I am supposed to be having a "Rest" for a few days with my Family in Bournemouth.
Four Star Hotel and bed that's out of the Great Escape. " Escape to Bournemouth for a relaxing weekend '. What?? The ruddy fireworks went on until 11-30. And then the noisy family of brats came in at 12-15 am. Thank goodness for Diazepam. At least I I got 5hours sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:15 am

Woodie wrote:What the heck am I doing up this early anyway. I am supposed to be having a "Rest" for a few days with my Family in Bournemouth.
Exactly! Shocked
Enjoy the seaside Very Happy
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:45 am

Welcome, KirkB. Don't listen to the blind miserable old bugger today - he's not in his natural habitat!

Woodie, enjoy your break, but maybe a quick trip to the opticians while you're there?
kirkibee wrote:hi everyone!, I'm from Argentina

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:51 pm

What are you talking about you senile old laundry woman.
Fray Bentos doesn't say he lives in Argentina - just that he is from there. So which South is it we are talking about. Argentina is in the Southern Hemisphere. But it doesn't sound to me that is where he is. So shall we start a new thread : GUESS WHERE I LIVE??

As it happens I am having a nice lazy time and going out to stuff my stomach again - with Diabetic food - loads of Rabbits food, and fish or chicken. At least I am not on Diabetic medication. Controlling it with my diet. Boring!!

Back to top Go down

Post by andy pyke Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Welcome to the family

andy pyke
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:40 am

welcome Smile

Back to top Go down