Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiring in a stereo using adaptor PC2 17-4

2 posters

Go down

Wiring in a stereo using adaptor PC2 17-4 Empty Wiring in a stereo using adaptor PC2 17-4

Post by Technophil Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:32 pm

Hello folks,
A friend has asked me to install her stereo in her Daihatsu Hi-Jet. Having read a number of threads regarding the options to do this, I'm left with a question. Using the recommended adaptor, the connections I believe should be used, already have have connectors and wiring in them. Just wanting to check if its ok to proceed with the install?
Wiring in a stereo using adaptor PC2 17-4 <a href=Wiring in a stereo using adaptor PC2 17-4 20150712" />
There is also the old wiring setup, pre wiring looms, but it would be a shame to chop the loom to do the install.
Any advice greatly appreciated. Question

Technophil

Back to top Go down

Wiring in a stereo using adaptor PC2 17-4 Empty Re: Wiring in a stereo using adaptor PC2 17-4

Post by HiJet660cc4WD Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm of no help right now but I've a little Jap radio to take out of mine & it'll be replaced with something of marginally more sophistication! I've speakers to fit since the little radio that's in it has speaker built into the head unit!! (classy!) Very Happy
Will keep an eye on this thread as I get going!
HiJet660cc4WD
HiJet660cc4WD
Clubman

Back to top Go down