Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Move 1500 Engine to give your Hi-Jet a big power boost.

Go down

Grand Move 1500 Engine to give your Hi-Jet a big power boost. Empty Grand Move 1500 Engine to give your Hi-Jet a big power boost.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:25 am

Our great Grand Move ran out of Mot on 19th August and for months prior had a WANTED ad running on WIGHTBAY and despite over 24,000 viewings only one reply and that was someone selling a P reg 850cc Move t&t till December for £350 so I bought it as a stop-gap and got a free 993cc  Move Plus thrown in with the deal.
On Friday I get a call from a Dealer up in Chelmsford !!! with an X reg Metallic Blue Grand Move 1600 with 89,000 miles on the clock. Two owners -the last one a lady for 11 years and fully stamped service history . 51 weeks Mot ( New Cat fitted for Mot ) Tax till next May and a towbar too. All for £695. So said yes immediately and as my Wife was going up to Peterborough to her Mums on Saturday Morning on the 5-45am Ferry so couldnt have worked out better. I took the 2003 Berlingo Multispace Forte 2000 Hdi Turbo I had recently taken in on a Hi-Jet Deal . Gave it a good blast up the M3 and M25 and took a detour off up above Chelmsford and found his place right out in the sticks. It was a beautiful place he had got. Anyway bought the Grand Move and Gayle took it on up to Peterborough and I came back down to the Island for the 16-00 Ferry and 350 miles roughly. So Berlingo going on Wightbay shortly. And the 850 P reg Move too.
So now I can break our old 1500 Grand Move and the first item for sale will be the Engine. First  offer of  £250 I think. Will keep the rest ( selective ) and scrap the shell. So if anyone is interested give me a call or email.    0786 303030 9 or hi.jetmaniow@gmail.com.  Thank you.

Back to top Go down