Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definitive list of “how to” threads?

3 posters

Go down

Definitive list of “how to” threads? Empty Definitive list of “how to” threads?

Post by g149 Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:46 pm

As a forum member of 12 years, I wish to acknowledge the forum stalwarts Highly Jetted and many others who over the years, with great patience, have imparted advice.  It must be frustrating for them when enquirers (including myself) ask for solutions that they have repeatedly addressed in the past with lengthy description.  (A key word search doesn’t always reveal).  So, I'm thinking maybe a fresh section of definitive links to subjects such as flushing coolant, changing a thermostat, starter motor etc could be a helpful reference.

So once our experts have identified a problem, they could simply point us to a past detailed “how to” link without lengthy repetition.  Just a thought. Thanks again fab forum.  Chris

g149
Centurion

Ed the shed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Definitive list of “how to” threads? Empty Re: Definitive list of “how to” threads?

Post by Ed the shed Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:55 pm

This Idea is great  and also applies to the majority of classic car forums BUT it is a lot of work for someone to set up and monitor for updated information.
Ed the shed
Ed the shed

Back to top Go down

Definitive list of “how to” threads? Empty Re: Definitive list of “how to” threads?

Post by PFM Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:01 pm

Agreed. What we need is a willing, and/or retired person who has great experience with these vans and the time to sit down and organize it.

PFM
Jet Addict

matkeis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down