Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.A.O Woodie

Go down

F.A.O Woodie Empty F.A.O Woodie

Post by 602 Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:06 am

Hi Woodie,

I have just posted you a bog-standard email, containing some pictures and some questions. I'm letting you know here, just in case your PC files it under SPAM.

Feel free to post any/all/none of the pictures on the forum, according to how interesting you feel they might be to other readers.

Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

F.A.O Woodie Empty Re: F.A.O Woodie

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:21 am

Nothing through yet John. But yes of course I will do that for you. Bit of deja vu really. I was always relying on other members to post pictures for me.

It was a nightmare posting pictures on my Laptop so I just gave up after a few "fluke pictures postings" but
when I bought a decent Tablet - "Easi Peasi" - as a certain gentleman up in Kilmarnock kept telling me. Well I didn't find it easy on a laptop. But it is much more straightforward on my Sony Z4 Tablet. So if you have a Tablet (other than the daily plethora of tablets), give it a try.
Ah yes your email has now come through so I will take "a Butchers Hook" at them John and get back to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:25 am

F.A.O Woodie Screen11
F.A.O Woodie Suzuki11
F.A.O Woodie Daihat10
F.A.O Woodie Tray_b10
F.A.O Woodie Suzuki12
F.A.O Woodie Lrs2_x10

The 602 Squadron.

Back to top Go down

Post by 602 Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi Woody,

Thanks for posting the picks. I hasten to add that the blue Land Rover with the Romahome demountable pod, is not mine ... it appeared on Ebay, two or three weeks ago.

Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down