Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now seriously in the market for an MPV - talk to me about seats

4 posters

Go down

Now seriously in the market for an MPV - talk to me about seats Empty Now seriously in the market for an MPV - talk to me about seats

Post by sammyboy Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:46 am

I've got funds, and I'm trying to find a good MPV. Ideally, of course, it would be about £800, have LPG, only have done 30k miles and have a full MOT. There's one on eBay where no pictures have been uploaded, which can sometimes mean you get a bargain; the downsides are a lack of MOT (only til Dec), and only one rear seat. I'll have to make my own determination about the MOT, but how easy is it to find a set of seats?

sammyboy
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Now seriously in the market for an MPV - talk to me about seats Empty Re: Now seriously in the market for an MPV - talk to me about seats

Post by leopard_pagan Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:21 pm

there was a set advertised in the sale section not long ago.. they do pop up now and then.. but try and buy a MPV with seats already fitted..
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Now seriously in the market for an MPV - talk to me about seats Empty Re: Now seriously in the market for an MPV - talk to me about seats

Post by sammyboy Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Too late. I did get one with a rock and roll bed though, so swings and roundabouts. Emailed HiJet Spares about a set, but got no reply; I should give 'em a call.

sammyboy
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:48 pm

He normally replies fairly quickly I think the longest he's taken to get back to me was a couple of days I suppose it depends on where and what he's doing.
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyboy Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:56 pm

A phone call did the job but......he's got no seats. I'll have to keep keeping my eyes open!

sammyboy
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:07 am

Saw some on Ebay, though i guess the £200 is a bit off-putting............ Rolling Eyes
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyboy Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Little bit. Also the location! Arse end of nowhere, Wales (I'm paraphrasing)

sammyboy
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down