Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning a 2 seat Piaggio in a 4 seat

3 posters

Go down

Turning a 2 seat Piaggio in a 4 seat Empty Turning a 2 seat Piaggio in a 4 seat

Post by keamalina Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:08 pm

Dear Forum,

I am new here and I am currently looking for a used Piaggio Porter. I would like to be able to have 4 seats but most Microvans are 2 seater transporters. Is it possible to convert a 2 seater into a 4 seater and what do I need? I figured windows for the back row, as well as a back row haha and seatbelts. Is it possible to put all those things and where do I find them cheap?

Thanks already!
Kea

keamalina

Back to top Go down

Turning a 2 seat Piaggio in a 4 seat Empty Re: Turning a 2 seat Piaggio in a 4 seat

Post by Raggy Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:12 am

You can do it but fraught with problems such as seat belt anchors etc., insurance due to change. I would hang on for one to come up that was a multi seat from the factory then all issues solved for you.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Turning a 2 seat Piaggio in a 4 seat Empty Re: Turning a 2 seat Piaggio in a 4 seat

Post by HighlyJetted Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:41 pm

I think all of them have all the captive nuts in the bodyshell for the seats and belts from memory.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down