Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daihatsu Columbus

2 posters

Go down

Daihatsu Columbus Empty Daihatsu Columbus

Post by Maccaroon Thu May 10, 2018 11:28 am

Hi all - ok I have a lovely little Hijet minibus which also serves as a mini camper and an old Bambi which I could sell but looking at a Columbus. Has anyone had experience of these. They appear to have only been produced in low numbers, look spacious on the back with the fibreglass add on and a range of engines. I think the last were produced in 1999. Any info or if anyone has one interested to hear how you are getting on with it and if any downsides. M

Maccaroon
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Daihatsu Columbus Empty Re: Daihatsu Columbus

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Lovely looking Coach built body on the Hi-Jet and at £3995 I reckon that with only 28,000 miles on the clock seems good value. I would love to see what it looks like inside. I will Google it and see if I can find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by kittykamper Thu May 31, 2018 11:38 pm

I have a Columbus and love it, same size or slightly bigger than a bambi but no leaks or rot. Don’t think you would regret getting one.
Daihatsu Columbus 15278012

Sent from Topic'it App
kittykamper
kittykamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maccaroon Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:36 am

Looks fab. Just found a van on eBay but don't know what it is... https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAIHATSU-HI-JET-MOTORHOME-CAMPERVAN-SMALL-LOW-MILEAGE/123182073259?item=123182073259
Bit like your Columbus but not configured as I had seen with others.

Maccaroon
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down