Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Breaking on Facebook (Daihatsu Hijet Owners)

2 posters

Go down

Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Breaking on Facebook (Daihatsu Hijet Owners) Empty Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Breaking on Facebook (Daihatsu Hijet Owners)

Post by high-jetter Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi Just to let you know Roo Gladwin is Breaking a Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Panel Van on the Facebook Group (Daihatsu Hijet Owners) All Parts Are Available At Cheap Prices i have included the Group Link Below. Thank You

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5170428933/

Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Breaking on Facebook (Daihatsu Hijet Owners) 2LiTA

high-jetter
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Breaking on Facebook (Daihatsu Hijet Owners) Empty Re: Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Breaking on Facebook (Daihatsu Hijet Owners)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:43 pm

For the new and uninitiated I have been on this Forum for over 5 years and although virtually retired I still have got quite a few spares still in stock and 4 Pickups still for breaking - two of them Tippers and two LPG ones and have broken my final van which was also LPG. I have removed all the set-up from the van.

The Pickups I can't be asked to remove the whole LPG SYSTEM but I keep all the main components. I have got a Van LPG Tank off which is still full. Bit awkward to send that by carrier.
One of the pickups has only done 34,000 miles and the Engine is as clean as a whistle inside.
I have several sets of unused Pickup Sides from my days with Romahome and lots of used sets.
Drop me an email if you are looking for something in particular. And always available to help out with information and Hi-Jet knowledge. Woody.

thehijetmaniow@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Breaking on Facebook (Daihatsu Hijet Owners) Empty spare part please.

Post by m25roundabout Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a new fan switch for a daihatsu hijet W reg? Many thanks, Simon.

m25roundabout

Back to top Go down

Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Breaking on Facebook (Daihatsu Hijet Owners) Empty Re: Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Breaking on Facebook (Daihatsu Hijet Owners)

Post by m25roundabout Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Apologies. Attempted to start a new thread for my request but it doesn't appear to have worked as I wanted!

m25roundabout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:05 am

Hi Simon. You will need to identify which Sensor you have. There are 5 that I know of. Green, being the most common one, then Blue and then black all with a triangular connector but only using two of the terminals. These are about 50mm long.

Then there are two Dumpy Black ones with two spade connectors with two different diameter base threads. You will need to look and see which one you have and possibly take a picture and if it is one of the Dumpy ones you will need to measure the distance across the flats.

Back to top Go down

Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Breaking on Facebook (Daihatsu Hijet Owners) Empty Switch.

Post by m25roundabout Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:16 am

Woodie, thank you very much for your detailed information. I shall get onto my friend whose vehicle it is. She is also wanting to sell her Daihatsu so may well try on this site. Once again, many thanks for your help.

m25roundabout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:37 am

Usually glad to help out - so long as I have woken up in a good mood!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down