Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING ABOUT FIVE STAR STORE CO ( REV COUNTER DEALS 31/8/2013 )

+2
eddie0303
8bit-ash
6 posters

Go down

WARNING ABOUT FIVE STAR STORE CO ( REV COUNTER DEALS 31/8/2013 ) Empty WARNING ABOUT FIVE STAR STORE CO ( REV COUNTER DEALS 31/8/2013 )

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:30 am

AS SOME OF YOU MAY REMEMBER 1300GT SPOTTED A GREAT LITTLE DEAL FROM THE ABOVE FIRM FOR A 52MM REVCOUNTER FOR £9-99 PLUS VAT
AND POSTED ABOUT THEM ON SATURDAY 31/8 AT 3-03PM  AND I SPOTTED IT AT 9-09PM AND THANKED HIM
THE NEXT MORNING SUNDAY 1/9/2013 I ORDERED TWO REVCOUNTERS  ONE AFTER THE OTHER AS IT WOULD ONLY LET ME ORDER ONE AT A TIME --
FIRST ONE AT O9-46AM AND SECOND ONE AT 9-50PM AND PAYED TWO PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL AND HAD CONFIRMATION OF THE PAYMENT AND HAVE CHECKED MY PAYPAL  ACCOUNT AND BOTH PAYMENTS WENT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND WERE CONFIRMED AS BEING PAYED AND HAD THE UNIQUE 
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION NUMBERS OF BOTH PAYMENTS ON MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND CONFIRMATION THAT THEY HAD BEEN SENT THE FOLLOWING DAY
AND I RECIEVED BOTH OF THEM IN ONE GREY DELIVERY BAG . 

GREAT SERVICE AND OK VALUE FOR THE PRICE. ALSO LOOKED UP A LOAD MORE OF THEIR PRODUCTS THAT HJ SENT A LINK TO AND THEY HAVE A 
FANTASTIC RANGE OF GEAR FOR SALE. LOOKS A VERY PROFESSIONAL OUTFIT --- UNTIL AT 2-18 AM I AM WOKEN UP BY AN EMAIL FROM E-BAY
SAYING THAT THE ABOVE COMPANY HAS OPENED AN UNPAID ITEM CASE FOR A 52MM CAR MOTOR COUNTER TACHO TACHOMETER GAUGE METER 0-8000
RPM REV BLUE LED AND UNLESS I PAY £11-58 IMMEDIATELY  THEN THEY WONT SEND THE ITEM I HAVE ALREADY GOT ( YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE --
NOT !!!! ) AND EBAY WILL RECORD IT ON MY ACCOUNT -- WHICH COULD LEAD TO MY ACCOUNT BEING SUSPENDED ON 16TH SEPTEMBER..

THAT NOW MEANS THAT I HAVE GOT A WHOLE LOAD OF RUBBISH TO GO THROUGH WITH EBAY  JUST BECAUSE THE ABOVE OUTFIT SEEMINGLY CANT DO THEIR SUMS RIGHT. 

I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT REMOVING ALL MY FUNDS STRAIGHT AWAY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT. 

HAVE ANY OF YOU EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE AND WHAT WOULD YOU ADVISE ME TO DO ???

HAVING SEEN THE BAD PROGRAMME ON TV A FEW WEEKS AGO AND THE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF MY FRIEND KEITH ROGERS HAVING HIS ACCOUNT 
FROZEN WITH£99,000 IN IT AND FEATURED ON THE PROGRAMME I AM SORELY TEMPTED TO DO THIS.

HOPEFULLY ANY OF YOU INTENDING DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE WILL CONSIDER THEIR POSITION VERY CAREFULLY.

A VERY UNHAPPY AND DISGRUNTLED WOODY.

Back to top Go down

WARNING ABOUT FIVE STAR STORE CO ( REV COUNTER DEALS 31/8/2013 ) Empty Re: WARNING ABOUT FIVE STAR STORE CO ( REV COUNTER DEALS 31/8/2013 )

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:08 am

I HAVE NOW TAKEN THE PRECAUTION OF THEM STOPPING MY ACCOUNT AND WITHDRAWN THE 
MAXIMUM OUT IN ONE GO JUST IN CASE THIS GETS NASTY. 

I THINK THIS IS REALLY DISGUSTING HEAVY HANDED TREATMENT BY EBAY SENDING SIX EMAILS ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

I DONT WANT TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITH PAYPAL  AS IT IS TOO USEFUL BUT I FEEL 
 LIKE DOING THAT.

CAN  ANY OF YOU LOOK AT THAT SITE ( FIVE STAR ) AND SEE IF YOU CAN SEE A WAY OF CONTACTING THEM DIRECT  BY PHONE OR EMAIL- YOU KNOW HOW HOPELESS I AM AT USING THESE STEAM POWERED COMPUTERS. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

MANY THANKS, WOODY

Back to top Go down

WARNING ABOUT FIVE STAR STORE CO ( REV COUNTER DEALS 31/8/2013 ) Empty Re: WARNING ABOUT FIVE STAR STORE CO ( REV COUNTER DEALS 31/8/2013 )

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:17 am

WELL THIS LAGER AND TWO DIAZEPAM ISNT WORKING. GUESS I MUST BE TOO ANGRY FOR IT TO WORK. MUST BE GOING BACK TO MY OLD REPUTATION OF BEING " THE INCREDIBLE HULK "----
 "YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I AM ANGRY " ESPECIALLY FIVE STAR IF I GO UP THERE AND CHUCK 
AN ENGINE THROUGH THEIR SHOP WINDOW AS I DID TO ONE CUSTOMER THROUGH HIS WINDSCREEN FOR UPSETTING ME, --- HE NEVER DID IT AGAIN!!!!Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:32 am

I have just sent an email to Five Star laying out the details of my payments to them and their mistake and wanting an email appology AND a written one and also informed them that several Members of "A" Forum have also purchased items from them and that I have warned all members of such Forum of MY experience. IN ALL my communications I have been very very careful with my wording and made no mention of the name of the Forum.

I have now been awake for nearly 4 hours now sorting this out ( I hope-- but wont hold my breath)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:33 am

I have just sent an email to Five Star laying out the details of my payments to them and their mistake and wanting an email appology AND a written one and also informed them that several Members of "A" Forum have also purchased items from them and that I have warned all members of such Forum of MY experience. IN ALL my communications I have been very very careful with my wording and made no mention of the name of the Forum.

I have now been awake for nearly 4 hours now sorting this out ( I hope-- but wont hold my breath)

Back to top Go down

Post by 8bit-ash Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Blimey glad you lost the caplocks towards the end. Paypal are absolute bastards, I hate them but unfortunately ebay is sometimes the best place to sell. Why do you keep cash in your paypal account though? I always draw mine out instantly and always pay via a credit card. I aint having those bastards making any more money out of me in interest no matter how small it is.
What programme are you talking about? wouldn't mind a watch.
8bit-ash
8bit-ash
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie0303 Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:14 pm

I made a post on this earlier today but its seems to have vanished , anyway hope you got things sorted Stuart . The problem is that Ebay and Paypal are one and the same , and if buying off the net it is safer to use credit / debit cards than Paypal , as you can get your money back if it proves duff .

All the best

Eddie . P.S Dont dribble on the van when you fall asleep mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
eddie0303
eddie0303
Centurion

http://www.emhall-handyman.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:50 pm

eddie0303 wrote:I made a post on this earlier today but its seems to have vanished ,  
Your post is still there Eddie.....Woody has 2 threads with the same title going-on Rolling Eyes , the other thread is in 'What Ever Goes Area' Very Happy .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

All sorted now Smile
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Just on my way out again but it has been resolved. Part Ebays fault
part vendors. Will post later when home again after 10pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Right . The saga of the Revcounters. Just trying to briefly go over what I have already said. I tried to buy and pay for two but it wouldn't let me so I had to 
order 1 tacho twice. I have now checked my email order and EBay only notified Five Star of ONE payment although I had to go through the process twice and paid Five Stars invoice both times at £11-58 a time. I got confirmation of both payments from 5 Star and two days later two Tachos arrived in one parcel.

I can only surmise that Five Star got only the one notification from EBay and
didn't check to see why they had sent two when they they had the email for
one from EBay yet they had sent me two confirmations of payments and the following day sent notification of dispatching two Tachos.

The reason EBay sent 6 emails at 2-58am this morning is that they say Five star 
informed them I had ordered 8 Tachos. If that were so I would have had 8 requests for £11-58 a go so somebody is not telling the truth.
Anyway after four and a half hours of going round in circles managed to contact
Paypal, EBay and Five Star.  At 11-05 I got a very nice fully apologetic email from 
Five Star about the mistake but stating that I had ordered 8 Tachos and that was why they contacted EBay to say I had a payment outstanding an gave me four
days to pay it or my Paypal account would be frozen and negative feedback on 
EBay.
Anyway all sorted now and I will buy some more bits from them. Phew !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Hey woody,

If you got one parcel,

But made two seperate orders,

If you launch a paypal dispute to say goods not received,

They will only have proof of postage for 1 item.

So you could get one of your payments refunded Laughing 
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:27 am

Nice try Matt but I am afraid my conscience wouldn't allow me to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lab_Rat835 Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:47 am

hi mate glad you got it all sorted,
what happened to good old phone numbers and resolving issues in a couple of minutes
Lab_Rat835
Lab_Rat835
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Oh if only !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down