Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Problems with Ebay over Five Star Rev Counter hasle.

Go down

More Problems with Ebay over Five Star Rev Counter hasle. Empty More Problems with Ebay over Five Star Rev Counter hasle.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:27 am

I have just had a message from EBay to say that they have recorded non-
payment on my account for six rev counters --- after I was assured by Five Star it was sorted and EBay were notified of it being sorted. 
How can I sort this one out. EBay are a bunch of mindless morons as are 
Paypal owned by them.
Any ideas anyone ?  How can I find out Five Stars phone number? Does anyone have a number for EBay customer support too ???  HELP !!!!

Back to top Go down

More Problems with Ebay over Five Star Rev Counter hasle. Empty Re: More Problems with Ebay over Five Star Rev Counter hasle.

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:08 am

There is an online depute process.

All you need to do is go with the option "the buyer and seller agree to cancel the transaction"

Then the seller gets a fee refund, and the buyer gets no bother.

Nor do you have to talk to some Asian! Smile
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

More Problems with Ebay over Five Star Rev Counter hasle. Empty Re: More Problems with Ebay over Five Star Rev Counter hasle.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:15 am

How can I do that if I can't get any sense from Five Star. They said it was settled
and now EBay say its not. More hours wasted on the computer getting nowhere because EBay only recorded one payment to Five star and I sent two and Paypal
Records confirm that I paid two payments then say I ordered eight so I am going to get nowhere am I. 

Just stick to selling on the Island and concentrate on my Handyman work 
and roofing. Forget the spares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:29 am

Right thanks very much Matt for the info. The Five Star issues from E-bay have been resolved 
and the case closed. I have asked them to take the Black Mark against me off my E-bay account
as none of this was my fault. Just hope that they do very quickly --- not that I use them much 
to sell from but if I want to buy then that on my account is not too good.

Hopefully get this other woman sorted out and I will be a much more happy bunny. I am at the moment having had 3 5mg Diazepams and a pint of cider its a wonder I can spell let alone operate this PC not being a drinking person I am pretty woozy and I dont like not being in control. Wont be going to work to work untill lunch time. Am going back to bed to catch up on only the three hours sleep I had last night.   drunken drunken Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down