Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of the new van... (Not hijet)

+2
PFM
minimouse
6 posters

Go down

Pics of the new van... (Not hijet)  Empty Pics of the new van... (Not hijet)

Post by minimouse Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Thought you might to see pics of what I bought and am going to convert now... Already booked in to have windows fitted Sunday 16th...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67321918@N07/sets/72157633633017092/with/8801750068/
minimouse
minimouse
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Pics of the new van... (Not hijet)  Empty Re: Pics of the new van... (Not hijet)

Post by PFM Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Looks very clean - what year is it and was it an auction bargain?

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Pics of the new van... (Not hijet)  Empty Re: Pics of the new van... (Not hijet)

Post by MattS Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Cupholders cyclops now that's just showing off!

MattS
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by minimouse Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:27 pm

PFM wrote:Looks very clean - what year is it and was it an auction bargain?

Not this time... After having issues with my last couple mini trucks.. I actually went through a dealer.. And got something a lot newer... It's a 2008 plate...
minimouse
minimouse
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by minimouse Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:29 pm

MattS wrote:Cupholders cyclops now that's just showing off!

It has a radio/cd player installed too... I'm living in luxury... Very Happy Very Happy
minimouse
minimouse
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by kentgpz11 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 pm

I rented a mk 7 Transit a couple of months ago to do a removal & it was a lovely drive, nothing like my old mk 5. Cool
kentgpz11
kentgpz11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Now that will make a real camper, even I would sleep in there!

Looks in real nice condition, doesn't look hammered in the back like a typical work van.

You need to hang about on here and post up pictures of your conversion in progress.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by minimouse Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:11 am

HighlyJetted wrote:Now that will make a real camper, even I would sleep in there!

Looks in real nice condition, doesn't look hammered in the back like a typical work van.

You need to hang about on here and post up pictures of your conversion in progress.

you cant get rid of me that easily ... Very Happy

first job is getting windows installed... and removing the ply and bulkhead... that will soon show me if it's as nice as it looks .. but haven't noticed any dents apart form a couple small ones on the back doors that will be removed when the windows are installed anyway

and as much as I like you HJ.... your not invited to sleep in my van .. Laughing
minimouse
minimouse
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:08 pm

I should hope not Mininmouse -- that would be disgraceful -- " Taking the Mickey " dare I venture ?
HJ is a nice clean living young man--- or so he tells me. Embarassed

I have got quite a few Romahome parts New 12v water pumps, foot operated water pumps, new swivelling taps, internal lights, a basin and tap and pump complete from a Bedford Bambi, a beautiful 3 way fridge ( 12v, 240v or Calor ) hardly used , A Zig unit with built in charger and 4 fused circuits ( with 3 lines on each ) Brand new Roller Blinds wit integral frames Pop-up roof lights and loads more.

Give me a call over the weekend if there is anything there you are interested in or other things you may be wanting that I may have to help out with. 07970 391876. Woody.

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Ah a Transit a proper Ford for the decerning Essex camper. Cool
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Pics of the new van... (Not hijet)  Empty Tranny Mouse Transporter.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:51 am

minimouse wrote:Thought you might to see pics of what I bought and am going to convert now... Already booked in to have windows fitted Sunday 16th...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67321918@N07/sets/72157633633017092/with/8801750068

Good morning MM. Thanks for your reply yesterday. I have got a couple of Van fridges, one which is in as new condition and it is 3 way . The other one I will have to extracate from its resting place and have a look at. I have half a dozen second hand roof lights which are the hinged variety and wind up and down with a handle but only one new one which is a spring loaded handles variety which is either up or down. I also found you an oblong Romahome fibreglass beige sink from a C15 Romahome rather than the Beige metal round one. I am going over to my workshop at 5pm so I can jot down all the relevant sizes etc.
If you can, give me a call this evening after 7pm and we can have a chat about parts you need and prices etc. Obviously I dont know what Part of Essex you are in but in 4 weeks time we are going up to Gayles mum's in Peterborough so if I can help with any of your requirements, and you are not in a desparate hurry for bits. perhaps we could make bit of a detour and meet you halfway somewhere on route to save you transport costs.

If you feel happy to send me your email address I can send you some pictures of any items that you my require.

YES LOGI I CAN DO THAT AT LEAST BY E-MAIL !!! IT'S SOOOOOO EASI-PEASY. !!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by minimouse Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Only me... To make it easier then posting loads of duplicate posts on the different forums ... I've made a blog about the new van conversion... Not much on it yet... But if anyone wants a nose ... 

http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com/2013/06/how-i-got-here.html
minimouse
minimouse
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Nice windows!! Very very very nice kit.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down