Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello to the new club.....

2 posters

Go down

hello to the new club..... Empty hello to the new club.....

Post by bones 851 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:48 pm

hello folks thought i drop a line to say hello, i have found sites like these very helpful, still new to the hijet but i have managed to improve the van immensely within the last year and yes oily i finally found a set of alloy wheels to fit.... love to watch the site unfold and grow...... bones 851
bones 851
bones 851
Centurion

Back to top Go down

hello to the new club..... Empty Re: hello to the new club.....

Post by leopard_pagan Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:11 pm

hello there. Welcome to the site. if you have any handy tips, do post them up.
one thing i have found since owning my Hijet (since Dec 2008) is the serious lack of information.

I run a bikers club and am often hunting for membership discounts, if this site gets a good number of members, i will start doing the same.

got a pic of your van?
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

hello to the new club..... Empty pics of hijet

Post by bones 851 Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:40 pm

hi, will try to up load pic of bones, just added the new alloys and it handels a whole lot better, have obtained original 12" alloys made in italy by pagio, put on 165x60 R12,tyres should have gone for the 175s, but wil try that when they need replaced.i aquired bones by default, went to buya vw camper but it was not up to much, found the wee jet near buy, the guy convinced me it would be easy to convert to a camper, best thing id every done , managed to obtain a 70,s awning and carry two fold up camp beds in roof box, this thing is like a tardis, have been every where this summer and have insulated van for colder autumn trips, will try my best to put up the pics but im no computer wizz, catch up with you later..... bones 851
bones 851
bones 851
Centurion

Back to top Go down

hello to the new club..... Empty Re: hello to the new club.....

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down