Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.3 Hijet S Reg Parts for sale

+26
johnp
RobertBaird
skybo
altis
993cc
DonnyMacdonald
neil54
SwannySnr
HiJetSi
rich the mechanic
Logi
HighlyJetted
Marcfe
johnboy1943
d1noh
Little Black Van
jonwood
tat1959
Manuel_nl
stevelav
elfin girl
waz
PFM
Boomy
pasiro
cmorse
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

1.3 Hijet S Reg Parts for sale - Page 4 Empty Daihatsu hijet parts

Post by RobertBaird Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:25 am

Hi.. Daihatsu have been lot of demand lately and so do it's parts. Daihatsu hijet parts are easily available on online stores because of the increased demands.

RobertBaird

http://mini-truck-parts.com

Back to top Go down

1.3 Hijet S Reg Parts for sale - Page 4 Empty Re: 1.3 Hijet S Reg Parts for sale

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:42 am

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

1.3 Hijet S Reg Parts for sale - Page 4 Empty Re: 1.3 Hijet S Reg Parts for sale

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:21 am

Have you got any " bright ideas" where we can find Headlights that are "easily available at online stores" Robert, at a bargain price?
There are about 500 loving Hi-Jet owners who are waiting for your words of wisdom. You will go down in Hi-Jet Folklore if you do. Very Happy Laughing

What year and model Hi-Jet have you got?
You will find loads of free help and advice on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnp Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:55 pm

I need the rear push button door lock,missing on mine,do you have?

johnp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Yes no problem. How many locks do you want? Discount for quantity. Laughing Sad
Give me a call on 0786 303030 9.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:07 pm

woody wrote:You will go down in Hi-Jet Folklore if you do.  Very Happy  Laughing

He is neither fibbing or exaggerating. You could export them world wide.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm

If they are that easy to get at online shops Robert, can you explain why I have sent Spares to Tasmania and Australi, Miam, Malt, South Africa, Macedonia, Canada, Portugal, Spain, Italy, and have even had enquiries from Japan where they were made.
We are all struggling to find spares and I am really struggling to find Hi-Jets to buy for breaking to supply the demand for spares and give priority to Forum members.

Back to top Go down

Post by rayvenjan Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:22 pm

My front drivers side door lock has stuck and it wont open with the key so I have to get in from the back lol! Do you have a replacement lock and key ?

rayvenjan

https://www.facebook.com/JanFarthingArt?ref=hl

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:06 pm

2 choices really, swap your drivers side lock with your passenger lock.

Spray WD-40 down the lock and they often come back alive.

Put a complete lock set on it so your keys match.

Turns out there are 3 choices!!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarface GTti Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi, i'm after a 1998 HiJet gear knob if you would happen to have one? Also do you have any decent seats for it, it's a Pickup.

Scarface GTti
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:10 pm

I know that username, from HondaCRX maybe? Daihard?

Where abouts are you? I have gear knobs, but no decent pickup seats - they are pretty hard to find in anything other than buggered condition.

Are you on the Daihatsu Performance Facebook group?

My username on most other forums is Threepot or ThreepotGTti Wink
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by sputnik Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 am

I'd be interested in a price for a battery cover panel (delivered by cheapest means possible) if you have such a thing.

I might just improvise one as I will probably be fitting a new floor soon anyway, but if they are easy to get hold of then it might prevent a repeat of this weekend's battery earth malfunction (says the guy who hasn't actually fixed it yet)... Or maybe the cover is what caused the problem, hence its removal by previous owner! Mad

sputnik
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:53 am

I have got heavy duty batteries in all my vans so are taller and wider than normal so I just cut out a piece of carpet and put it on top of the battery then put the lid on.

The hole where your positive lead goes through the battery box MUST have the plastic insulation ring in it or your cable will chafe and cut through and short out big time.
How many Battery Covers do you want?? I have got loads of them. 07863030309

Back to top Go down

Post by sputnik Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:12 am

Thanks Woody - just the one cover will do me (in silver if you have a choice!).

I think my positive lead has a plastic ring... but will now be sure to check. It is my negative one that has gone - it has a kind of dog legged bend where it joins a liitle flat metal extension tab that bolts to the bodywork and I think the wire is starting to split where it bends (it looks identical to a photo someone else posted of a taped up cable). It might just be that the earthing point needs a bit of a scrub and clean but I thought I might as well replace the whole thing for safety. Halfords only seem to do cables with lugs already fitted on both ends so I am hoping it will attach to the earthing point ok.

Oh, while you are there - I don't suppose you have a spare windscreen washer reservoir cap as well?

sputnik
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Yes, yes and yes!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by sputnik Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Excellent stuff - I'll pm you for prices/payment options etc

sputnik
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarface GTti Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:23 pm

I'm in Lincolnshire. I was on the CRX forum many years ago, Daihard i've not been on in a while since the Daihatsu Facebook pages went live really. I'll get my seats refoamed and recovered i think then but i'd like to take a gear knob to replace the chromed skull gear knob that someone has fitted Embarassed

Scarface GTti
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Hi Sputnik. Contact me on hi.jetmaniow@gmail.com or text Mobile 0786 303030 9. Cheers. Oh yes have got a battery cover in Silver too.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Speak to woody - he will sort you out.

if you are local to me here in South cheshire, you are welcome to pick up some bits. I have a few gear knobs in my magic drawer.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarface GTti Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Ok cheers Smile

Scarface GTti
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny PP Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Do you by any chance have, what in the manual they call a steering articulation, the hub for the wheel bearing for the nearside please Very Happy

Penny PP
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny PP Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Oh ! My van is a Porter on a '57 plate....guess the part from your van would fit if you have one that is Smile

Penny PP
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Yes I probably do, I will have a look in the morning for a complete passenger hub.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4