Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one of a kind Daihatsu Hijet for Sale UK

3 posters

Go down

one of a kind Daihatsu Hijet for Sale UK Empty one of a kind Daihatsu Hijet for Sale UK

Post by Earl Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:20 pm

One of a kind DAIHATSU HIJET for sale in UK. Currently stored in South Wales.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nVpY-fiFPiywpAsS6T89BtgRfyZe8Nxo90UUqyksZNk/edit?usp=sharing

The van was customised by Carisma in Essex UK.

It has a narrowboat style with portholes and traditional narrowboat style handpainted decoration over its custom spray job.

The interior features an art studio type setup with tv screens, sink, pottery wheel and small removable cooker.

Interested parties have indicated this could be a perfect vehicle to customise further for business or campervan use. It really is a one of a kind and if you are looking for an eye catching and fun little vehicle, this could be it! Please see photos in the link provided

T-reg. No MOT, tax or insurance on the vehicle at this time in storage. It has been standing and therefore will need to be transported from its current location in south Wales UK.

51,562 miles on the clock. 2 owners on vehicle history.

If you would like a closer look please get in touch. Sensible offers around £4000 will be accepted.

Thanks for your interest. :face

:one of a kind Daihatsu Hijet

Last edited by Earl on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Earl

Back to top Go down

one of a kind Daihatsu Hijet for Sale UK Empty Re: one of a kind Daihatsu Hijet for Sale UK

Post by Raggy Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Well thats certainly one of a kind! Interesting front seats and is that a nativity scene on the dash!
Last bit of info missing...Price!
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

one of a kind Daihatsu Hijet for Sale UK Empty Re: one of a kind Daihatsu Hijet for Sale UK

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:48 pm

STREWTH!!!! Crocodile Rock in the front Very Happy. Don't take it in the Canal. Hi-Jets definitely don't float. As you say, definitely unique. I bet Elfin Girl will absolutely love this.
Good luck with selling it Duke of Earl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Thanks for your replies Very Happy I have asked for some advice about pricing and awaiting a reply so shall add that here asap! This van was like my pet so am looking for a good home for him!

Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Earl, you don't mention where you are in the country. I appreciate that you said that the paint job was done by Charisma in Essex, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you live in Essex.

It is usually one of the two questions that prospective customers ask : How much?? and where can I get to see the vehicle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:00 pm

hello, I've added this info. I will add a few more pics soon also. This may be added to ebay

Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:35 pm

So you did Earle. Too busy speed reading. My fault. Should have gone to Specsavers as PFM often likes to point out.

Back to top Go down

Post by elfin girl Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:52 pm

Woodie wrote:STREWTH!!!! Crocodile Rock in the front Very Happy. Don't take it in the Canal.   Hi-Jets definitely don't float. As you say, definitely unique. I bet Elfin Girl will absolutely love this.
Good luck with selling it Duke of Earl.

Your absolutely correct, wish I had a spare £4000 , would love to see pictures of inside, I can't imagine how all that fits in.
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down