Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daihatsu Hijet 1300 16v EFI MPV / Mini-camper van for sale

Go down

Daihatsu Hijet 1300 16v EFI MPV / Mini-camper van for sale  Empty Daihatsu Hijet 1300 16v EFI MPV / Mini-camper van for sale

Post by leo_h Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:04 pm

Unfortunately, it's time to sell the little legend! Sad I'm off travelling around asia and haven't the space or money to store her! I have had a great time going for adventures in her though! And really good fun doing her up too! Very Happy I've learn't an incredible lot on the way aswel!
You guys are so friendly and are such a wealth of knowledge to boot! (Pun half intended! Razz)

Rather than re-write all the details here, tis easier to give you the link:

I've listed her on ebay, item number 331968477499
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331968477499#ht_5140wt_1139
I think I've got the price about right, ebay gave a suggested price of slightly more but I think that's fair considering.

I'll definitely be getting another one when life allows as they are so much fun! (I think i'll do the full camper deck out next time, with cooker and plugs, shower etc Very Happy)

Take a look, some of you may know my van from previous owners, and know how tidy it is, I'd love for it to go to someone who's going to look after it, as many of you guys will/and do Smile

Till next time and happy Hijetting, Leo
leo_h
leo_h

Back to top Go down