Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woody spares

Go down

Woody spares Empty Woody spares

Post by andy pyke Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Have you seen the cost of clutch kits for a 1.3 these days? Never fear, Woody to the rescue with a 2nd hand kit polished and cleaned until it looks like new and delivered next day to get me out of a hole.

Thanks Woody. Not sure how many Hijets would still be on the road if you, Matt and others from this forum weren't there to help out!

Andy

andy pyke
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Woody spares Empty Re: Woody spares

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:36 am

Cheers Andy. Always glad to help out. Despite losing so much stock in the fire ( can you believe it was a year and 3 weeks ago) I am still finding more stock I have Squirrelled away here and there.

But it still upsets me every time I go over to the remains of the Garage and see the devastation of 12 years of work building up such a huge stock of Hi-Jet spares all gone in a few hours and that swine walks off without so much as a word or phone call or any communication and gets away Scott free - - and then does it all again 3 months later and and walks away again.
Thankfully I have just shrugged my shoulders and moved on ( I know that it might not sound like it, but I have). Trouble is that I am running out of time now to strip the remaining vehicles. They have started demolition on his old building and I don't know how much longer I have up there. What will be, will be. Ho-hum!!

Back to top Go down