Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For our Bedford Rascal Friends in Holland.

Go down

For our Bedford Rascal Friends in Holland.  Empty For our Bedford Rascal Friends in Holland.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi Scotia. Been having a sort through the old stock in my Burnt out Alladin's Cave and came across two new Rascal Cambelt. One is genuine Suzuki, still in a sealed silver bag and the other is a Gates one. Of any use/interest to any of you over the Pond?? [url=https://servimg.com/view/19535230/418][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/53/52/30/dsc_0222.jpg[/img][/url]

Back to top Go down

For our Bedford Rascal Friends in Holland.  Empty Re: For our Bedford Rascal Friends in Holland.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Ruddy Hopeless this Servimg.com.

Back to top Go down

For our Bedford Rascal Friends in Holland.  Empty Re: For our Bedford Rascal Friends in Holland.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:48 pm

For our Bedford Rascal Friends in Holland.  Dsc_0223
For our Bedford Rascal Friends in Holland.  Dsc_0224

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:51 pm

They are two different photos of the same thing - - - Just in case anyone decides to call into question my Expert Photo Posting Skills lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Yes and that includes you PFM !! ESPECIALLY YOU. Laughing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Yes and that includes you PFM !! ESPECIALLY YOU. Laughing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:39 am

hi woodie, thanx for the heads up but my carry uses the old 0.8liter f8a engine from the st90 carry.
the rascal and supercarry have got an 1.0 f10a engine so i dont think it will fit.
but i am an active member on the rascal pages and if you say what you would want for them i could post a link to this topic.. if that helps

anyway thanx for thinking about your friends on this side of the water Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:49 am

If I can help any of your fellow members that would be great. I don't want anything for them.. Just covering the Postage costs will be fine or if you want to I can send them to you and you can hopefully find a home for them. I would rather that someone could use them, than throw them away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:57 am

ok thats cool of you woodie.
i will post them there
thanx man Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:03 am

Scotia, don't do that. Email me at thehijetmaniow@gmail.com Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:25 am

do you mean they should email you on there?
or what do you mean?

i already posted it but have deleted just now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Sorry, no I meant email me your address to thehijetmaniow@gmail.com so I can send the belts straight to you.
If you can get some Euros for them then that is fine by me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down