Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hijet great van going cheap !!

+2
debz
Barry 6448
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hijet great van going cheap !!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hijet great van going cheap !!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:18 am

Last edited by scotia on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hijet great van going cheap !!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hijet great van going cheap !!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:20 am

congrats on the new van, looks great Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:08 am

Thanks for that. What about a back seat woody they hard to get too.i threw my other ones out after I sold my van.Need it just now for grandkids until I get it the way I want it. I'm worrying about this van before I get it lol just remembering how hard it is for parts. My man might be able to fix up a handle.
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:16 am

Aw naw I'm worried now lol are seats hard to get too for back need one for grandkids until I decide what I'm doing in back. Threw my last ones out after sold my van. Forgot how hard it was to get parts and the cost
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:22 am

Aw naw getting worried now lol are seats hard to get too need something in back for grandkids until I decide what to do with it.threw last ones out after sold my van.forgot how hard it was for parts and costs
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:23 am

My posts won't send then when I rewrite they send altogether. Sorry lol
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Have a look on ebay, there is a rear seat on there, just search for 'hijet'
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Cheers raggy
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel_nl Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:11 am

Woodie wrote:Sorry Debz, but they just don't exist. More sought after than Headlights, rarer than a Fiver in Logi's wallet.

They were or are available from the Treadmill Doctor on Ebay.
07900467675 or email   treadmilldoctor1@yahoo.co.uk   for around £25, but I am told they don't  last very long. Only answer is a Piaggio Van one in metal but that would set you back 20% of the initial price you have paid for the Green Diamond.

The doorhandles he sells are made by HuSan (Taiwan) and don't fit without adjustment. You have to use washers or file them on the right spot. I did the last option but that makes the doorhandels weaker and not last for long.
Manuel_nl
Manuel_nl
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:01 am

Ok thankyou
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry 6448 Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:29 am

Hang on debs I'm just about to inherit from a family member 6 hijets so I might be able to let you have a handle providing there's one on one of the vans .

Barry 6448
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Wow your gonna be a busy man Barry. I hope there is one then that would be great you might get a spare seat too haha chancing my luck here.lol.you know it's meant to be snowing up here tomorrow just incase weathers bad for bob he might get snowed in. I have an inside shelf for a hijet in my shed if you want it took out out my old Van it screws in by back of front seats wall to wall I never needed it so took it out. Maybe bob can bring it back if you want it.
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:13 pm

Got my van guys few checks getting done in garage so gives me time to insure and tax. Any pointers about insurance as had problems with last van efi 1.3 will this be the same.
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:33 am

Shouldn't be an issue, there are lots of us with insurance for the vans.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:06 pm

I found the Post Office cheapest last year, own goods business use was around £135. Glad you found a van, it looks surprisingly good considering the mileage .
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Looks can be deceiving you know it's not what's on the outside but the inside lol. Gother insurance sorted at the minute managed to get mirror insurance for the van but keep my no claims on my car as don't think I will be selling my car at the minute. Just shows what you can do when your at work.
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2