Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally got round to putting on my alloys

2 posters

Go down

Finally got round to putting on my alloys Empty Finally got round to putting on my alloys

Post by dee26173 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 pm

[img]Finally got round to putting on my alloys 2[/img][img]Finally got round to putting on my alloys 3[/img]

They pop out just slightly so I bought a set of chrome arches from a warehouse in Glasgow (cheap as chips), sanded and then sprayed them. Just put on a couple of coats of silver holographic and will laquer tomorrow.[img]Finally got round to putting on my alloys 1[/img]

Just happened to go to the local scrap yard yesterday and there was a 52 plate Hijet so gobbled the front lights as mine were minging. Also took the centre console (if anyone is needing one gimme a bell). Also in the van was the original owners manual and wallet, immaculate. Just shoved a wad of stuff in my van and only got charged £25, bargain!!!
dee26173
dee26173
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Finally got round to putting on my alloys Empty Re: Finally got round to putting on my alloys

Post by kentgpz11 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 pm

They look great. Cool Cool Cool
What car are they from?
Did you have any trouble lining up the rears, with the wobble nuts?
kentgpz11
kentgpz11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Finally got round to putting on my alloys Empty Re: Finally got round to putting on my alloys

Post by dee26173 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Ka/Fiesta I believe. No probs with the wobble nuts.
dee26173
dee26173
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down