Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIESEL PICK-UP DISMANTLED FOR SPARES.

3 posters

Go down

DIESEL PICK-UP DISMANTLED FOR  SPARES.  Empty DIESEL PICK-UP DISMANTLED FOR SPARES.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:41 am

I have just broken up a 1200 Diesel. Engine has done 99,000. I got the emissions checked before I dismantled it and the reading was 1.61 - - fail limit is 2.5.
The oil pressure is superb. Dropping it right down to nearly stall the oil light does not even flicker. It takes up to 10 seconds after stalling it for the oil light to come on.

The Gearbox and prop are good and I have a near full set of hoses and all the cables except hand brake as they are the same as the petrol ones.
There is also a very good complete exhaust system too.

I am now starting to dismantle a Silver 993 MPV. Engine is spoken for but still quite a few bits left on it.

Back to top Go down

DIESEL PICK-UP DISMANTLED FOR  SPARES.  Empty Re: DIESEL PICK-UP DISMANTLED FOR SPARES.

Post by Ryde_IoW Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:48 pm

Hi Woody,
I know its been a while since you posted this but did the Pick Up have a Cab Guard ?

Ryde_IoW

Back to top Go down

DIESEL PICK-UP DISMANTLED FOR  SPARES.  Empty Re: DIESEL PICK-UP DISMANTLED FOR SPARES.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi. If it did then it is likely to be still on there as I sold it as a rolling shell to a farmer in Stag Lane near Cliftongrade.
He is putting a BMW 4ltr.V8 engine in the back of it. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryde_IoW Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Thanks for the reply I'll take a detour on the way home from work and see if I can spot it.

Ryde_IoW

Back to top Go down

Post by martinb Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Hello,

Do you still have a starter motor or starter motor solenoid 1.2 diesel?

Martin

martinb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:29 pm

Hi Martin.Yes I do have a complete working starter motor for a Diesel. You can contact me on 0786 303030 9.

Back to top Go down

Post by robraptor Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi Martin do you still have the 1.2 engine please failing that would you have the thermostat housing please thanks rob, if the price is right i would take the whole engine cheers

robraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Actually it's Woody, not Martin. I have two engines. One has done 89,000 miles and I had the emissions checked at my local Mot garage before I dismantled it. The reading was 1.61and the limit is 2.5. I would want £175 for that one.

The other engine is still in the van and has done just 72,000 and is very good. I haven't moved it since October when I bought it and on Tuesday after finally finding the key got into it and turned the ignition on and all the dash lit up which amazed me after 6 months. I turned the ignition off and back on again until heater plugs Relay clicked off then did the same again and as soon as the Relay clicked off turned the key and it started in 2 seconds flat. I nearly fell out of the seat as it completely surprised me.
That one I would ask £275 for. There is no overheating issues with either. The 89000 miles engine I used myself for a few weeks and the other one was in DAILY use by a customer of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by robraptor Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Hi Woody sorry about renaming you he he , i am interested in the van with 72.000 miles on it , is the whole van for sale and is it complete ? and tow-able ? my number is 07599697778 if you would like to text me your number we can have a chat about it, thanks Rob

robraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down