Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daihatsu 1.2 Diesel breaking for spares - engine runs and can be seen running.

5 posters

Go down

Daihatsu 1.2 Diesel breaking for spares - engine runs and can be seen running. Empty Daihatsu 1.2 Diesel breaking for spares - engine runs and can be seen running.

Post by ldv.tek Thu May 15, 2014 10:49 am

Hi to all,
A friend is breaking a Daihatsu 1.2 Diesel, its the slightly older one with rectangle headlights.
Breaking for spares - engine runs and can be seen running at present.
Van is in Verwood, Dorset, smaller parts can be posted.
Will be helping him this weekend with some bits so will give the engine/gearbox a good test.
At the moment all parts are available for sensible offers  Smile 
As said not my van but might be of use to people on here.
I wont post his contact number on the public forum but will send it via PM if required.

ldv.tek
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Daihatsu 1.2 Diesel breaking for spares - engine runs and can be seen running. Empty Re: Daihatsu 1.2 Diesel breaking for spares - engine runs and can be seen running.

Post by johnnyboy666 Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi, Could you find out the length of the propshaft for me please?

johnnyboy666
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Daihatsu 1.2 Diesel breaking for spares - engine runs and can be seen running. Empty Re: Daihatsu 1.2 Diesel breaking for spares - engine runs and can be seen running.

Post by ldv.tek Sun May 18, 2014 8:13 pm

The prop shaft has already gon but I can measure it is it will be going on my van.

ldv.tek
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyboy666 Sun May 18, 2014 8:17 pm

If you wouldn't mind, i'm just trying to figure out which shafts are interchangeable

johnnyboy666
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sun May 18, 2014 9:38 pm

If the engine is good get it on ebay with a firm buy it now price.

It won't sell fast but they are hunted for running.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor23 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:15 am

Hi I realise this add is old , but I don't suppose you still have engine !! Kind regards

Victor23

Back to top Go down

Post by ldv.tek Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi there, engine still for sale, pm sent :-)

ldv.tek
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor23 Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi , thanks for the response can I call you to discuss .
Victor

Victor23

Back to top Go down

Post by martinb Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Hello,

Do you still have a starter motor or starter motor solenoid?

Martin

martinb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down