Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need some info for my hi jet jet jet

2 posters

Go down

need some info for my hi jet jet jet Empty need some info for my hi jet jet jet

Post by ElvHijetter Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:27 pm

spec are s70 hijet,engine 3cyl 843cc..i seems to having some problem looking for my engine types..i searched on google,found it was CD20..can anyone confirm me? and i need some info on CB42/60..currently having problem with cracked head..so i needed to make sure if a CB42/60 head fits into CD20 block and did anyone here installed thier hijet with turbo kits?

Update/Edit: Found on ebay search,843cc 3cyl (CD20) has the same head gasket as CB42 / CB60/ CB70/ CB80..i guess,any of those head would fit into my CD20.

Anyone were into turbo-charging thier hijet?
ElvHijetter
ElvHijetter
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

need some info for my hi jet jet jet Empty Re: need some info for my hi jet jet jet

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:24 pm

No but I spent alot of time working on Charade with the CB70/80 engine (70 and 80 are the same except for catalytic converters etc)

I know pretty much every nut and bolt on those engines and cars.

So yes, a CB70/80 head would fit, but you'll have problems with the oil filler, inlet/exhaust manifolds and possible space for the engine to fit.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

need some info for my hi jet jet jet Empty Re: need some info for my hi jet jet jet

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm sure if you get really stuck someone over here in the UK could send you out a CB42 head.

This one sold on ebay the other day.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daihatsu-Hi-Jet-cylinder-head-1-0-petrol-993cc-1995-with-exhaust-manifold-/370640229299?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CommercialVehicleParts_SM&hash=item564be113b3#ht_1703wt_933

If there is one that you want in the UK I would be happy to post it off to Malasia for you.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

need some info for my hi jet jet jet Empty need some info for my hi jet jet jet

Post by ElvHijetter Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:54 am

i would try looking around 1st..contacted few friends,they had some unused under thier garage..ima try getting the whole set cb 42/cb60 instead of head only..and i'll upload some pic tomorow for some mods im thinking about,mod to bike carb or just installing turbo..need some opinions,currently gathering some usefull stuffs for engine..needed finish the body work 1st and my oil pump isnt working ATM..many problem poppin out Evil or Very Mad..i need to get ready those stuffs so i can start once i finish paint the body work

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Sad
ElvHijetter
ElvHijetter
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down