Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie here & Micro Van Owner meets.

4 posters

Go down

Newbie here & Micro Van Owner meets. Empty Newbie here & Micro Van Owner meets.

Post by HijetMatt Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:23 pm

Hello All!

I'm a newbie to the group Surprised Currently the owner of a 2001 Daihatsu Hijet Panel Van (1.316v EFI).

Just wondering if there are ever any micro van meets around the UK? Ideally around the South Yorkshire or Derbyshire area?

Thanks All

Matt
HijetMatt
HijetMatt
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Newbie here & Micro Van Owner meets. Empty Re: Newbie here & Micro Van Owner meets.

Post by Raggy Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Firstly add your location to your profile then we know where are located. As for meets, a few have asked before but its always been a case of where as members are scattered around the country. Would be nice to meet a few other owners. There was a meet once just before I joined.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Newbie here & Micro Van Owner meets. Empty Re: Newbie here & Micro Van Owner meets.

Post by HijetMatt Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:30 pm

Cheers Raggy. Yeah only became a member this morning so will get my profile info up to date ASAP. Would be good to meet with fellow Hijet owners. I know I said S. Yorkshire and Derbyshire area but I probably would travel to a meet. If anyone else is interested would be good to hear from you
HijetMatt
HijetMatt
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:36 am

welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:01 am

Well I am down the road in Doncaster (or up the road depending how you look at it), think we have another in Doncaster and we did have one last year in Sheffield. Maybe others.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HijetMatt Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:50 am

scotia wrote:welcome Smile

Hi Scotia!
HijetMatt
HijetMatt
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by SamT. Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Welcome Smile

When I was part of the MX-5 crowd, some of the forum guys organised an MX-5 stand at Japfest. Went really well and ended up being one of the biggest stands there in terms of the amount of cars. They've done more since.
Would be cool to do something like that one day. Not that my van is show worthy right now, hell, I'd settle for road worthy at this point.
SamT.
SamT.
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by HijetMatt Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:04 am

Thanks Sam,

Yeah, a Hijet gathering at these Jap meets is just what we need. In the general discussion topics you'll see that I've put a post in there about me taking mine to JapFest Donnington this Saturday. I wouldn't necessarily say mine was "show worthy", but I like to think I've done enough work on it to be noticed and appreciated.

Would be good to roll in in a Hijet convoy next year Smile
HijetMatt
HijetMatt
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Judith Marson Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:43 pm

I live near York and would love to go to a meet

Judith Marson

Back to top Go down

Post by HijetMatt Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:25 am

Hi Judith, yeah we'll have to arrange something. An area easy to get to by people interested. I'll have a think
HijetMatt
HijetMatt
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down