Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.

Go down

StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.  Empty StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:14 pm

This Stainless System was  made specifically for a Romahome Demountable. The Tailpipe exits in front of the nearside front wheel instead of the rear of the Pickup. The gasses hit the Fibreglass Bodywork of the rear galley footwell and damaged the Fibreglass.

This system was designed to alleviate the problem.
It is however absolutely fine for a standard 1300 pick-up and will probably outlast the Pickup.
For sale at £125 +. £15 Carriage.
Email me at :  thehijetmaniow@gmail.com or TEXT to 07970391876.

Last edited by Woodie on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.  Empty Re: StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 pm

Great all 3 photos have gone. Once again this crap site strikes again.

Fortunately the there are pictures of the system on "Engine light" in General Hi-Jet Discussion by
Kernowjon01. I will have to use my Tablet later to reload the pictures on here.
Stupid thing is that this phone has just uploaded 3 pictures of inlet manifolds for PvDB to look at.

Back to top Go down

StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.  Empty Re: StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:38 pm

StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.  Camera32
 StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.  Camera33
 StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.  Camera35 StAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM. (SOLD ON 28TH FEBRUARY) Many Thanks.  Camera36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:04 am

i have posted it on the microvanpage on facebook.
without your phonenumber and email because i didnt know if you would want that, but with a link to this topic or said they should pm me for your details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:23 am

woodie does this fit a 1300 porter pickup from 2004?
i have somebody who is interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:48 am

Being a 2004 presumably it has two Lamda Sensors Scotia. This one doesn't have one after the Cat before the Silencer but I can soon cut the the fitting out of a dead silencer and weld it into place on this system.

I also have a new Carrier Contact now and he sends parcels all over the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:16 am

woodie my friend wants to buy it
he indeed has an xtra fitting like you said so if you want it would be cool if you make that xtra fitting.
PM me your details and what it would cost including shipment to the netherlands.

i emailed you on your gmail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:15 pm

SOLD TO THE MAN IN THE NETHERLANDS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. 28/2/2018.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:50 am

Smile cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down