Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electrical problems

Go down

Electrical problems Empty Electrical problems

Post by ollylewis Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:03 am

Hello all,

I was posting on another post but i thought i would make my own and stop the hijacking.

My issues is there are no fuses gone but there is no power getting to the fuel pump and also no sparks from the spark plug.

All other electrical things seem to work and the engine turns over fine just refuse to start.

The issues started when i parked the hijet on a rather steep hill and wouldn't start it did roll and tap the house (long story) eventual when i got it back up on the flat started fine once and has never worked since.

Have any of you bright sparks got any clues?

Olly

ollylewis

Back to top Go down

Electrical problems Empty Re: Electrical problems

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble Olly but to the best of my knowledge none of us on here are Pshycic. What other Post on here were you posting on.? Might help if we knew that and it would be handy if we knew which Hi-Jet model you were referring to and the year of manufacture. Is it a 3 cylinder with a distributor , is it a 1300 model with Wasted Spark and 2 Coils, or is it Igniter Pack with 4 Coils.
Without crucial information like that you are wasting your time but more importantly our time.
I have seen dozens of new members come on here with " Hi mate. I have got a Hi-Jet and I have got this problem" .....

THIS IS FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS : When you a introducing yourself tell us WHERE you live WHICH model you have, the engine size,the YEAR and a proper description of the problem. Without all this information, with all the best will in the world, how can we help?? INFORMATION, INFORMATION, INFORMATION, please.

Back to top Go down

Post by ollylewis Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:15 pm

The one just bellow this one.

It is a 1997 993cc MPV. It is a 3 cylinder with a distrabutor. Sorry should have put that in the post.

ollylewis

Back to top Go down

Post by ollylewis Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:15 pm

The one just bellow this one.

It is a 1997 993cc MPV. It is a 3 cylinder with a distrabutor. Sorry should have put that in the post.

ollylewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down