Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOODY IS BACK!!!! Under a pseudonym of Woodie. YEAH!!

+4
Raggy
PFM
leopard_pagan
Logi
8 posters

Go down

WOODY IS BACK!!!! Under a pseudonym of Woodie.  YEAH!!  Empty WOODY IS BACK!!!! Under a pseudonym of Woodie. YEAH!!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:00 am

What the flipping hell HASN'T been going on, on The Forum. To quote Monty Python " This Forum is bleedin dead" ?? I go off on a month's Sabbatical to America to sort out a Gob on Legs who owns a pile of Pooh that none of us have heard of with the wrong engine, a Carburetor where the Fuel injection should be, somebody has nicked 3 of the 5 gears. It has a top speed of 25mph and wants to know " Wot can I do to make it go faster? Stick a bomb under it you Pillock!! It will pass the Sound Barrier then.
It is a Chinese Rice Paper Copy of a Japanese Copy of an Italian Sardine Can on wheels with an English Lawnmower Company badge on the front.
I turn my back on you all for a few days and I have come back to a Morgue. No worse than that. It's a ruddy Mausoleum. It looks like there has been about 10 posts the whole darn month and Raggy has been keeping it going on his Jack Jones. And that was in between coping with the death of his Mother in law up in Dundee too. Done a few miles that boy!! And no, don't be stupid - not in his Hi-Jet. Well if this is all that there is to come back to then, That's it. I am Jacking my new membership back in again.
Well come on, get your Phones, Tablets, Laptop's or Computer's out and let's have some FUN ON HERE. Blow the technical stuff. I am not doing that any more. I am back on here to cause MAYHEM and MERRIEMENT.
Oh Yes. One other thing. It's still WOODY. NOT WOODIE. That has had to be changed just to sneak back on here. Well as of this moment, it's great to be back on here. Mind you, I will let you know in a weeks time if that has changed.

Back to top Go down

WOODY IS BACK!!!! Under a pseudonym of Woodie.  YEAH!!  Empty Re: WOODY IS BACK!!!! Under a pseudonym of Woodie. YEAH!!

Post by Logi Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:26 am

Hey there newbie Razz
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

WOODY IS BACK!!!! Under a pseudonym of Woodie.  YEAH!!  Empty Re: WOODY IS BACK!!!! Under a pseudonym of Woodie. YEAH!!

Post by leopard_pagan Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:31 am

Suspect lol!
Beat the Captcha? hehehehe
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:00 am

Well I wasn't expecting to wake up to find a Woodie this morning! Welcome back, old chap.  bounce
LP - That's cruel!

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:10 am

Good Moaning everyone. Thank you LP, Logi and PFM. Good to be back - I hope.
It was still a pain battling with that darn Catchpha. It was virtually all Dropha. It kept chucking it back at me. Incorrect email address, passwords did not match, the confirmation code you entered, is incorrect, I got the lot chucked at me.
In the end I had, had enough. I thought: Right that's it. This is the last attempt!! Halfway through filling it in for the umpteenth time Typed confirmation came through so I took a couple of pictures of it and will PRINT AND FRAME IT, and put it on the bedroom wall.
Right. Time for breakfast and get some work done. Ok where have the stupid little Avatar things gone ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Welcome back, dont stray too far again.
As Black Adder once said " Things will liven up round here now Flash is back!"
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by GEORDIE Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:30 pm

welcome back young un looking forward to your famous posts again

GEORDIE
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:44 pm

Should've guest he'd be back! Waz, I hope you've got the killer message coming
...?

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:52 pm

The Last Post from Sir Waz Esquire was his kind message on Christmas Eve and I have phoned and texted him several times but no response. Come on Waz. Where are you? We need your valuable input back here my friend. Please, pretty please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Thank you very much GEORDIE. Much appreciated. I am back on here to help where I can and apologies to a couple of members currently waiting for parts . I have retrieved them to home for parcelling up though. I have just lost total motivation at the Workshop because it is chokka with spares and all piled up so I can't get at much or find anything until my racking is assembled.

I bought a load of warehouse 12ft high Palletised Racking in November but have got loads to do to floor and roofing to get it installed. I made a start but got fed up with it before Christmas and need some help with it.I hate the wet weather and a leaking roof. Damaged by flying slates. Have enlisted the help of a friend next week.
Biggest problem is finding a value for money Carrier. Small parcels are easy enough but bigger stuff is a pain to pack up more than anything. Just got to get motivated again. Being back on here should help.

Back to top Go down

Post by elfin girl Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:00 pm

Welcome back, we missed you bounce
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Thank you very much. Been shown a lot of undeserved kindness. Much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by andyk Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:43 am

The rock of knowledge returns. Great news! Welcome to the forum...

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:52 am

Woodie wrote:Thank you very much.  Been shown a lot of undeserved   kindness. Much appreciated.

Glad you enjoyed the 'nicey-nicey' welcome back posts Very Happy .......

I would just like to take this opportunity to say......Welcome Back..... you Old Fart lol! .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:23 am

Sadly increased  Flatulence seems to go with the territory of getting older as I am sure that you have  found out for yourself you Old Windbag you. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down