Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buyer having Insurance issues

3 posters

Go down

Buyer having Insurance issues Empty Buyer having Insurance issues

Post by Penny PP Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:30 pm

I wonder if any of you can recommend what insurance companies you use. I have got a buyer for my piaggio porter but it seems his insurance is going to be £600, though It's for the son....so he could be only 18 I don't know. Anyway the biggest issue seems to be that my log book states its a 1300 petro; but most insurance companies are saying no its a 1400 diesel. I was insured with swintons but they told him they have no company that will insure it ??? Any advice would be helpful ??

Penny PP
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Buyer having Insurance issues Empty Re: Buyer having Insurance issues

Post by PFM Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:34 pm

I'm with Aviva, never had an issue (but then, I'm not insuring your van).

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm

I went with Adrian Flux and had no problems, very helpful. Have you tried the DVLA online check to see what it comes back with when you enter yor reg? DVLA Check If its a young driver then from personal experience £800 wouldnt be unknown even if Dad is owner, policy holder and son is just a named driver. Pay that for daughter on her car ( well my car) and thats with some discount....believe me you dont want to ask what it would be if it were in her name and she was the policy holder! Shocked
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down