Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add windows to a panel van

2 posters

Go down

Add windows to a panel van Empty Add windows to a panel van

Post by Raggy Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Just seen a panel van with low mileage and started to think about a conversion. Whats the thoughts on putting windows in the sliding doors? Body looks very good condition (its a 2002 with under 10k on clock) so seems silly to change doors to ones with windows in already then I would have to match paint. Anyone added windows and can advise on cost, difficulty etc. did a bit of googling and keep getting distracted looking at what can be done!
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Add windows to a panel van Empty Re: Add windows to a panel van

Post by Adamation Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:23 pm

I bought some Hijet MPV doors, which have windows in them from ebay. You might find it's cheaper that way.

For example: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAIHATSU-HIJET-SLIDING-DOORS-WITH-WINDOWS-1996-7-ONWARDS-/161666097966

Last edited by Adamation on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Adamation
Adamation
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Yes maybe, will have to look at that option, although £100 for two doors...is fine...so long as they are right colour otherwise I am in to painting costs as well. Thanks for info.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down