Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

744 Forum Members now.!! GREAT!! Or is it?? I

5 posters

Go down

744 Forum Members now.!! GREAT!!  Or is it?? I  Empty 744 Forum Members now.!! GREAT!! Or is it?? I

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:34 pm

I noticed that we have 15 pages of Forum Members now, 744 in total.
Saturday night TV is so enthralling, so sat in my arm chair in front of a roaring Log Burner and a glass of Cider in hand, to numb the sound of the garbage on the box, I excitingly counted up the number of Members with less than two posts { and most were none rather than even one post}. 320 in all. Leaving just 424 members with two or more posts.
So I would like to say a big thank you to the main core of our great Forum and a lot of recent new members who are really keeping this site lively.
But the main thanks goes to Leopard Pagan for starting this Forum and to her and Matt for their dedication and hard work.
Also to our main Comedians, Logi, PFM, Waz, Bushwacker, Daisydon, Scotia, Rich the Mechanic( former Van owner) F.B.S.2.S., 8Bit-Ash, xxemaphor, Oldie, Melboy, D1noh and many others.
Thank you guys and girls for your input to make this the best Hi-Jet Forum going.
Woody

Back to top Go down

744 Forum Members now.!! GREAT!!  Or is it?? I  Empty Re: 744 Forum Members now.!! GREAT!! Or is it?? I

Post by Logi Sat May 02, 2015 10:36 pm

F&ck me, misread that as "sat in my arm chair in front of a roaring Logi Burner"

affraid
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

744 Forum Members now.!! GREAT!!  Or is it?? I  Empty Re: 744 Forum Members now.!! GREAT!! Or is it?? I

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Well I know you enjoy, like me, firing people up Logi but you playing Joan of Arc in my front room, definitely has no appeal. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Sun May 03, 2015 12:05 am

Um, Woody, where's Mrs W? You left her somewhere?

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elfin girl Sun May 03, 2015 12:09 am

bounce What a Face flower
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Sun May 03, 2015 6:56 am

Good morning chaps.....and you Woody lol! .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 9:34 am

Thank you for asking Pete.  Gayle went last Saturday on the 5-30am Cowes to Southampton Ferry and on up to Peterborough. Her mum has not got long for this Mortal Coil due  to 60 years of Cancer Stick damage to her lungs. She was in Hospital this week and is now home on 15 hours of Oxygen a day.  Good job she doesn't smoke any more or there would be bit of a calamity.  The Big Bang Theory.

So I am chief cook and bottle washer and cat minder for the  foreseeable future. But certainly saves on the earache though. Rolling Eyes
Perhaps I should turn the phone off too??

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Mon May 04, 2015 9:51 pm

great site woody and very helpful luv it xx I love you I love you
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down