Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONTACTING WOODY BY PHONE OR TEXT.

2 posters

Go down

CONTACTING WOODY  BY PHONE OR TEXT.  Empty CONTACTING WOODY BY PHONE OR TEXT.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:30 am

Now officially being being an Old Age Pillock I have stopped supplying spares to the General Public.
I am still available to everyone on the Forum though, but I am running out of spares so it is a question of first come, first served. I will probably buy more Hi-Jets later on this year but for the time being I am concentrating on getting the ones I already have up together and sold.

I have blocked ALL calls,  SMS & MMS Messages that are not in my contacts  list.
If  you have called or texted me in the past then you should be in my list.

If you are a New Member or haven't contacted me before you  will need to E-MAIL me you name and phone number and Forum name,  then once I have entered it in my contacts list you will be able to get through to me.
Sorry for the inconvenience but I want to take things a bit easier and do my own projects. The website was rather time consuming but I am SO GRATEFUL to Matt (Highly Jetted) for all the business his site brought me last year and saved my bacon so to speak but have now had to pull out of it.

Send me your DETAILS to hi.jetmaniow@gmail.com
My mobile phone number  when you are in my contacts list is 0786 303030 9.  
Thank you very much for all your support in the past and I will do my best to help everyone on the Forum in the future with information,  advice  and spares.
Regards Woody.

Back to top Go down

CONTACTING WOODY  BY PHONE OR TEXT.  Empty Re: CONTACTING WOODY BY PHONE OR TEXT.

Post by Logi Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Can I still send you the dirty photos?

lol!
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

CONTACTING WOODY  BY PHONE OR TEXT.  Empty Re: CONTACTING WOODY BY PHONE OR TEXT.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Trust you to let our little secret out!! Oh well, if you must. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by ElwoodLivesey Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:02 am

Hello Woody, I tried emailing you but computer said no.
ElwoodLivesey
ElwoodLivesey
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:18 am

Your emails have come through to both my phones Elwood. Emails aren't blocked at the moment, but - - - -
I will contact you later today though. Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElwoodLivesey Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:22 am

Nice one, thanks Woody, I forgot about my old email address and resent.
ElwoodLivesey
ElwoodLivesey
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down