Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats so funny

4 posters

Go down

whats so funny Empty whats so funny

Post by debz Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Just wondered if anyone else on here gets abuse or rude comments when driving their hijet.I really don't give a shit sorry for the swearing but it makes me love driving my wee van more.Think I will have to give people something to laugh at though and make my van more noticeable or it could be that I have a couple of stripes and flowers on it also get some comments about my red leather retro cafe seat in the back.Laughing it off but really annoys me too just thought I'd share this.xxx
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

whats so funny Empty Re: whats so funny

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:18 pm

You are the one having the last laugh. You can squeeze through the smallest of gaps and watch peoples faces cringe as they can't judge the width of their mobile Tanks.

Parking is a doddle and how I love watching people's jaw drop when I do complete U turn in one while their Chelsea Taxi does a 6 point turn.
And if you are lucky enough to have LPG like a few of us you can run virtually on fresh air and MOST of all you have got the support in many ways and many friends to help here on this great Forum.
So you just keep right on laughing and gloating and smiling right back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:40 pm

And anyway, they stop laughing once they're gaffa taped up in the back and you're slowly skinning them aliveĀ  Twisted Evil

Or is that just me? Wink
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Don't forget the driving at 90mph bit as wellLogi.

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Your spot on woody and all these things i can do sime people need flashy cars etc to keep up with the joneses but me stick to my van i think loads more attention lol.ny vans been running braw from the last issue needed fan belt tightened and new battery so no alternator needed thank god.gonna try get some new tyres and wheels or wheel trims 12 inch quite hard ti get.have to load a new pic up when i get the hang of loading one on here.anyway nice to hear a reply and take care x
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:53 pm

no not just you logi not quite the same i had to guys shouting and laughing so i went up the road turned right around where they were walking and said a few very nice words(dundee ones) laughed at their nob transport and took of they must have thought wtf she about actually was fuming lol o and driving in wind phew its so scary and hard to control x
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Embarassed should have said non transport Embarassed
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Mellow out, I like how people laugh at my silly little noddy van. I bring joy to their otherwise dull existence. And friends take the piss, until they need their fishtank/motorbike/wardrobe etc moving. Then they rename it the tardis or something more positive.

I love it when I race some car off the traffic light, and they expected the little noddy van to chug away..... oh no, give it a foot full and batter it through the first few gears and they don't know what's going down!

HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eightpot Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:27 am

I drive mine in and around Heathrow, Southall, Hayes, etc. Not saying the standard of driving around there is generally below par, but suffice to say my horn is now broken.

Eightpot
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:50 am

debz wrote:Embarassed should have said non transport Embarassed

Or the guys actually did get into a Ford Penis.... Smile

As HJ said, and especially if they are in a 1.0 Corsa, when they pull up next to you at traffic lights, laughing. Then once they've been left standing somehow they are now looking anywhere else at the next set of lights Smile
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down