Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats the strangest thing you have had in your van ????

+8
Raggy
HighlyJetted
Gra
jbenny2
singledad
leopard_pagan
bushwhacker
retro
12 posters

Go down

whats the strangest thing you have had in your van ????  Empty whats the strangest thing you have had in your van ????

Post by retro Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:31 pm

So until now all my posts have been a bit wingy and asking for help ( of which I really appreciate )

So thought it was time to post something a bit more light hearted

Space in these vans always amazes me !!! had king size bed and mattress in it, Cooker, Pub bench, Shed, 3 seater sofa and 2 seater at same time ( with arms off !! ) but by far my best was a just under 9 foot church pew !!!!

whats the strangest thing you have had in your van ????  10168410
retro
retro
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

whats the strangest thing you have had in your van ????  Empty Re: whats the strangest thing you have had in your van ????

Post by bushwhacker Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Mobile church?
bushwhacker
bushwhacker
Centurion

Back to top Go down

whats the strangest thing you have had in your van ????  Empty Re: whats the strangest thing you have had in your van ????

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:47 am

Well with all the problems you have been having with your van lately you obviously haven't been doing enough praying lately retro.
Or you are being punished for nicking a Church pew.Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by retro Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:44 am

woody wrote:Well with all the problems you have been having with your van lately you obviously haven't been doing enough praying lately retro.
Or you are being punished for nicking a Church pew.Sad Sad  

The lord works in mysterious ways !!!! Twisted Evil
retro
retro
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Motorcycles, 530 Litre fish tank, various other fish tanks (6 in one go), full live band back line inc drum kit, loads of empty beer kegs, 500-800 toilet rolls, glass green house, me + double air mattress! tropical fish..
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:40 pm

Oh my Cod! Fish fetishes obviously!!! Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Attempting to set up an aquatics business, so yep; fishy business.
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by singledad Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:47 am

good luck with the business, i had a shop for 12yrs in the mid 80s never made any money but i got a liveing from it and enjoyed it

singledad
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:57 am

Facebook is crawling with fish selling groups which is the new competitor, getting towards the end if the planning stage.
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Water keeping is a stressful hobby.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:11 pm

The strangest thing in my van? Me Twisted Evil
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:08 am

Logi wrote:The strangest thing in my van? Me Twisted Evil

Think everyone will agree with that Laughing .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:53 pm

I am sure there will be loads more odd things in my van...
Some of you know I (till june this year) run a bikers club? Last year some time I get a call to assist in a club matter & that i needed to pick up a bunch of members & hoon it back to the club house.. I turn up, no rear seats as no time, bundled 5 big back patch lads in to the back of the van (laid down) & another in passenger seat... As i am hooning as best i can with substantial weight in the back a small voice asks "I haven't even started fighting yet, how come i can see stars?". After instructing the load to shift weight in to the upcoming corner I let the poor chap know hes looking out the rear sun roof!
Arrive at destination to find it was just a false alarm, poor guys had to bundle back in van for a sedate drive back.. lol!
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jbenny2 Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:26 am

I picked up a group of 5 America stray hikers in the lake district a couple of years back. They had come down the wrong side of the mountain and needed a lift over the Honister pass http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honister_Pass. There was already my wife and me and 3 Irish setters in the van plus the 5 large Americans with equally large rucksacks. I don't know how the little van managed the 1 in 4 gradients needless the say we stayed in 1st gear most of the way up, but coming down was equally fun affraid

jbenny2
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gra Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Church pew? I can go one better than retro. Had a fully robed viar in the back of mine the other week.

Gra

Gra
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:52 am

Gra wrote:Church pew? I can go one better than retro. Had a fully robed viar in the back of mine the other week.

Gra

Nope, only impressive if naked..... Wink
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesgates1000 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:18 am

whats the strangest thing you have had in your van ????  Img_2014
jamesgates1000
jamesgates1000
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:26 pm

wft is that for!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Some sort of shredder or grinder?

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Some sort of cam followers on top that follow the cam wheels as they turn but what its for I'd never guess!
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:16 pm

HighlyJetted wrote:wft is that for!
My thoughts entirely
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:06 pm

I think he might have just won "Strangest thing you've had your van"
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:08 pm

HighlyJetted wrote:I think he might have just won "Strangest thing you've had your van"

Agreed, no matter what shit I've had in mine people knew what it was  Laughing
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesgates1000 Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:03 pm

It is a mechanical donations box that I helped to design and make, it is in Bristol Mshed museum...

https://www.facebook.com/RustySquidLtd/photos/pcb.1687115064849845/1687114174849934/?type=1
jamesgates1000
jamesgates1000
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Well I'll go t' foot of owr stirs!
Would never have guessed that!
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:26 pm

I did wonder if it was coin related from the dished collector but thought the collection hopper a bit on the small side for a commercial application. Well done for the effort and keeping us guessing - maybe the 'reveal' came a bit soon though (quiet, Oldie, don't upset the aged!)

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:16 am

PFM wrote:I did wonder if it was coin related from the dished collector but thought the collection hopper a bit on the small side for a commercial application. Well done for the effort and keeping us guessing - maybe the 'reveal' came a bit soon though (quiet, Oldie, don't upset the aged!)

I knew what it was Wink .....just wanted everyone else to have a fair chance of having a guess before the big reveal tongue .

ps
why would I want to upset Woody lol! .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down