Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol?

+4
elfin girl
minimouse
singledad
melboy
8 posters

Go down

What would you like to do?

Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Vote_lcap33%Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Vote_lcap33%Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Vote_lcap11%Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Vote_lcap0%Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Vote_lcap22%Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Empty Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol?

Post by leopard_pagan Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:13 pm

I do remember seeing a post a while back about seeing if anyone wanted to sort a weekend or samat...

now i know the 2 main issues is date (always clashes with samat else) & location suitable for most.

Soooooo... You lot wanna post when you deffo CANT come out n play & where you live.. see the Map link below for an idea on where some of us are.. link is private to those who have the link, not searchable by search engines.

Map to where we are-ish..

Last edited by leopard_pagan on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Empty Re: Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol?

Post by melboy Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:27 pm

i can play anytime and im in warwickshire
melboy
melboy
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol? Empty Re: Micro Van Owners Weekend August Bank Hol?

Post by Logi Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Cant come out to play end Aug beginning Sept, hoping to be in the Cape Verde Islands sunny 
Also depends where, i'm up for the Lakes but that'll be as far south as I want to travel.
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by singledad Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:27 pm

maybe we could have diferent area sections if theres enough in each area i.e south east, south west london midlands and so fourth then people could meet near to them or travel further if they wish then report here on the meet with piccys!!
just a thought, daft one maybe lol

singledad
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:19 pm

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/results.asp?county=Derbyshire

Peak district is sort of in the middle for everyone, and a beautiful area.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Will there be hills? Don't get hills over here.....
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:45 am

40+ views
4 votes
6 comments

Common folks, we don't bite & I'd certainly organise an Eastern religion one if a central one can't be done.
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:37 am

This has been tried a few times. I think maybe 8 of us would turn up.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:14 pm

I wasn't expecting a huuuuuge crowd Wink
But ideas are still welcome.
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Few beers and a bbq, sleep in the van.... sounds like a party
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:30 pm

i'll even throw in a "Best Micro Van" trophy.. coz i can Wink
After dates/location set, i was going to open the invite out to other "small van forums/FB".

Hows about a South & North do..
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by minimouse Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:47 am

last year Eva & I met at a small motorhome forum meet that I am a member of ...

The forum has another meet scheduled for end of August /beg Sept in the cotswolds... maybe that's one that you could piggy back onto if there is a few interested.. ?

It is basic camping on a field with basic facilities.. and no ehu.. and a pub across a couple fields...
minimouse
minimouse
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Not too keen to piggy back on to other peoples events.
But good to know when its on to try & not clash.

Gonna leave it a few more days, end of the weekend i'll sit down to dates.
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm

leopard_pagan wrote:40+ views
4 votes
6 comments

Common folks, we don't bite & I'd certainly organise an ( Eastern religion ) one if a central one can't be done.
HINDU OR BHUDDIST ???Embarassed Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by elfin girl Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:37 am

all sounds like fun, as long as dogs are allowed ...... yeah.. i know...
im away end july and mid september and have several other weekends i want to plan but no fixed dates yet so basically i just fill my dairy as dates are confirmed or flights book, usually at the last min!
im in herts but traveling doesn't bother me
like the idea of a pub close by just incase it pisses it down!

oh and peak district sounds pretty good to me
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:58 am

minimouse wrote:last year Eva & I met at a the largest Hijet meet ever......

Yeah, we could try for an increase in numbers this year..
Peak District has potential.Smile
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 am

What About August Bank Hol weekend 24/25/26th.. not all of the weekend.. but an over nighter.
Most pubs have entertainment put on for Bank Hols... well pubs worth their salt like...
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:05 am

I think I'm being dim I can't see how to put the pin on the map tried all the things I can see.
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 am

Neither could I ( was starting to feel like Woody.....)
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:23 pm

Try this map:-

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=207228153392527372302.0004e0e9e207f5f511dc0&msa=0

You should be able to add a blue pointer and put a tag on it, then save the map.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Posted some notices out on the Facebook groups too
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Ok still cant see how to add a marker but I seem to be on there at nearly the right place so it will do for me.
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm

what i was doing is getting the place names for each of you & pulling them on the map saved on my google do-hickey.

Once date is set.... which we still need to hash out.. dunno if people want to do a whole 3 days.... a good combo is the saturday/night.. head back late sunday & still have the bank hol monday to recover Wink ?

then the fun part is finding a location... i was gonna im for a Pub that has camping facilities... then to whittle that down to one that has samat on the evening we are there... I can see Google & i getting antiquated.

And yes, i am opening this to other forums/sites.. even the 'other" micro vans are very welcome.. think my log in for suzuki owners is still active, dunno after not logging in for years!.
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:41 pm

This is the facebook event... get a sharin...
I'll pull off the info & get a post set up in whats on section for the non-Facebookers.

https://www.facebook.com/events/473459169402158/
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Logi wrote:Neither could I ( was starting to feel like Woody.....)

Yes, but your younger than me and got brains so you ain't got NO excuse --- me--- I am just naturally dim.confused 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down