Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date..

+2
elfin girl
leopard_pagan
6 posters

Go down

Dates for the bash.

Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Vote_lcap0%Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Vote_lcap29%Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Vote_lcap47%Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Vote_lcap24%Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Empty Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date..

Post by leopard_pagan Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Most votes win.. you have ONE WEEK to vote..

leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Empty Re: Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date..

Post by elfin girl Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:34 pm

cool, best way to do it Smile voted
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date.. Empty Re: Vote on the Micro van owners camping bash date..

Post by minxy Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:39 pm

any ideas where it might be? peak district is good for us

minxy

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Once the date is set we can check venues.
Pub with camping in peek district
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leopard_pagan Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:41 pm

1st weekend in September it is.
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasiro Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:23 pm

This is worth a try, really nice area. The pub is next to a road but there's nothing else, houses buildings etc around

http://www.bulliththorn.com/

pasiro
Clubman

http://chorc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by waz Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:44 pm

I have not voted as I am off to Aus beginning of September. Hope you all have a great time and don't drink to much:D 
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:00 am

Don't drink to much ?? I understood that was the WHOLE point of going. You rotten spoilsport.
Still you are welcome going to Australia as it has the highest number of venomous creatures , in the world. Let us know the date you are flying out and we can all say our goodbyes waz.study 

Back to top Go down

Post by waz Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 pm

woody wrote:Don't drink to much ?? I understood that was the WHOLE point of going. You rotten spoilsport.
Still you are welcome going to Australia as it has the highest number of venomous creatures , in the world. Let us know the date you are flying out and we can all say our goodbyes waz.study 

No chance of the date, as the plane flies over the IoW I don't want a stinger aimed in it's direction.Very Happy Very Happy 
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Don't worry about the Stinger aimed in your direction--- just watch out for the Stingers in Oz and those hideous Crocagators.
Could do me a favour while out there could you ? Bring two back with you----one for the Wife and one for the Mother in Law. You can ? Friend for life Was.

Back to top Go down

Post by xxemaphorr Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Anyone going from the Lincolnshire area? Would be good to convoy part of the way (just in case!) and because the sight of a hijet convoy has to be something to behold! That's assuming that I get it finished in time (I voted for third week September! Wink
xxemaphorr
xxemaphorr
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by pasiro Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:24 pm

xxemaphorr wrote:Anyone going from the Lincolnshire area? Would be good to convoy part of the way (just in case!) and because the sight of a hijet convoy has to be something to behold! That's assuming that I get it finished in time (I voted for third week September! Wink

I'm guessing from Lincs to the Peak District you'd be passing near me in Chesterfield?
Can join you from here for a convoy if you want?Laughing 

pasiro
Clubman

http://chorc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xxemaphorr Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Yeah I'd likely be going Lincoln ring road and past Newark etc. Wont be too far from you. Good show!
xxemaphorr
xxemaphorr
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down