Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They don't like being left alone do they?!

2 posters

Go down

They don't like being left alone do they?! Empty They don't like being left alone do they?!

Post by elfin girl Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:15 am

So I just got back from Australia which means the weenybago has been left standing for over two weeks, I should have know better really and brought the battery inside and left it snuggled in a blanket!
Such a rubbish place for the battery to be, the poor thing gets no protection from the elements
It's been brought in and charged up, hopefully no long term damage was caused by letting it get totally flat out in the cold
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

They don't like being left alone do they?! Empty Re: They don't like being left alone do they?!

Post by Logi Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Well don't bugger off to the sun then.... Wink
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

They don't like being left alone do they?! Empty Re: They don't like being left alone do they?!

Post by elfin girl Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Sun?? It was cold and pissing it down in Sydney, Melbourne was a bit warmer, one day it did get to 30 and stay warm in the eve, Adelaide was very windy and there was a thunderstorm when I got to Perth.... But it was warmer than here so I guess I can't complain too much!
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down