Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's she worth?

Go down

What's she worth? Empty What's she worth?

Post by Boomy Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Got an L reg white Hijet Van I no longer have plans for.It does start, stop and go reasonably well, but one back wing has a lot of dodgy paint/filler in it, seat sides are torn, no carpets or radio, one back light is wired to the other to make it work, key snapped in ignition, door cards etc are messy, cable ties holding on light covers, door handle missing on side door, no tax or MOT, no V5 (I never got round to getting it), rad fan wired to a switch although I seem to have sorted overheating issues by bleeding it a few times, side lights don't work due to the plastic parts being knackered inside, wipers need help to get going (slow when they do), gold paint inside on the roof, some black on the back...Basically, it's a rough and ready project for someone.

Here is a small vid I made when I first got it.It also includes a front panel fix lol.Please understand, it was purchased for a laugh and was never going to have much love lavished on it! We wanted to bike engine it but that's not going to happen now.I did put a new mirror and fuel cap on it and I even changed the oil though..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnNm-tjvEjE

What's she worth? 323721_362220550454875_547137140_o

The lower back corner above the wheel looks to me like it's full of filler.The pics make it look better than it is.

What's she worth? 339006_352220104788253_407516823_o

Any good to anyone? It's sat in my garage in the Medway area of Kent full of other car related stuff at the moment and I may aswell shift it.

Boomy

Back to top Go down

What's she worth? Empty Re: What's she worth?

Post by Boomy Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Mate drove it away for scrap Sad

Boomy

Back to top Go down