Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dfsk load hopper wipers not working

2 posters

Go down

Dfsk load hopper wipers not working  Empty Dfsk load hopper wipers not working

Post by Goldmember Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:09 am

Hi , my 2016 dfsk loadhoppers wipers or spray don’t work , there dosent seem to be a fuse for them indicated on the fuse box , any suggestions for plan of testing before I think about replaceing motor thanks

Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Dfsk load hopper wipers not working  Empty Re: Dfsk load hopper wipers not working

Post by PFM Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:28 pm

Replacing wiper motor won't help with the 'spray'. Presuming they're operated by the same stalk, maybe check the wiring connections - is there a disconnected plug?

PFM
Jet Addict

Goldmember likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dfsk load hopper wipers not working  Empty Re: Dfsk load hopper wipers not working

Post by Goldmember Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:32 pm

Thanks , I think I’ve got a few problems here as I’ve opened up the wiper motor and it’s fried ,ordered a new one should be here in a few days . The wipers and spray are on same stalk so I’ve checked fuses but interesting the fuse boxes has no wiper/spray fuse marked up ? I’ve tested all fuses so will look at stalk and connections next

Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down