Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hub-centric PCD adapters group buy - £180 set of 4!

Go down

Hub-centric PCD adapters group buy - £180 set of 4! Empty Hub-centric PCD adapters group buy - £180 set of 4!

Post by Hi-Jetage Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:26 pm

Hi, i've just joined the forum having been active on the Hijet / Porter facebook group since getting my van.

I've been in touch with Superforma and have reached an arrangement with them for discounted PCD adapters for a group buy of 10 or 15 customers.

So far i have 5 people signed up from the facebook group - hopefully a few more here are interested. Details below:

This group buy is for a set of 4 PCD Wheel adapters made to order by Superforma in the UK.

I have spoken in depth with Mark at Superforma and we have put together the below specification and pricing.

Based on 10 customers (20 pairs) £70.47 + VAT per pair – Total customer cost 2 pairs inc VAT and UK delivery £179.32 (RRP £250)
Based on 15 customers (30 pairs) £68.47 + VAT per pair – Total customer cost 2 pairs inc VAT and UK delivery £174.52

Payment can be direct to Superforma, but all orders must be paid within 7 days of first. Alternatively if anyone knows a way we can create an escrow pool to pay please let me know.
Please satisfy yourself that the below specification is suitable for you, I do not hold any responsibility.

Hub Centric PCD Adapter Specification:
20mm width
4x110
66.1 Centre Bore
M12 x 1.5 Nuts

To

4x100
54.1 Centre Bore (as discussed via telephone this allows for a wider range of wheels to be fitted with spigot rings)
M12 x 1.5 Studs

NOTE: The stock hub studs on my 2001 Hijet 1.3 EFI are 25mm long - this means that they will protrude through the PCD adapter by around 5mm. The wheels I chose will either have to have space to accommodate, or I will trim the studs.

Hi-Jetage

Back to top Go down