Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First outing in the hijet since purchasing and getting back on the road.

3 posters

Go down

First outing in the hijet since purchasing and getting back on the road.  Empty First outing in the hijet since purchasing and getting back on the road.

Post by Steve drummer boy Mon May 28, 2018 9:26 pm

So as some of you may be aware I purchased a hijet camper conversion needing lots of tlc.
It has a new radiator, top end gasket kit, cylinder head refurb, thermostat, water pump, timing belt, aux belt, rear shoes and cylinders, four tyres, dizzy cap and rotor and a hell of a lot of elbow grease cleaning.
Did a 300 mile round camping trip as it’s first outing and all went well with out any hickups.
Here’s a photo of it all set up ready for a weekend of sun and beer! First outing in the hijet since purchasing and getting back on the road.  3688ba10

Steve drummer boy
Clubman

Back to top Go down

First outing in the hijet since purchasing and getting back on the road.  Empty Re: First outing in the hijet since purchasing and getting back on the road.

Post by Raggy Mon May 28, 2018 9:32 pm

Looking good!
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

First outing in the hijet since purchasing and getting back on the road.  Empty Re: First outing in the hijet since purchasing and getting back on the road.

Post by kernowjon01 Tue May 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Something wrong - all I can see is a load of greenery, a BBQ and some guy lines Rolling Eyes
Jon
kernowjon01
kernowjon01
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Tue May 29, 2018 8:23 pm

Click on the photo to open it in another window, it’s just because it is a large photo. If uploading a photo Steve select the size to reduce it on upload to the page then it will display correctly.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kernowjon01 Tue May 29, 2018 8:48 pm

Thanks Raggy cheers

Nice looking little camper - v big awning - I can talk my Olpro Cubo Air is bigger than te Romahome Very Happy
Jon
kernowjon01
kernowjon01
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down