Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

replacement of side door handle assembly and how to get interior handle off to access

4 posters

Go down

replacement of side door handle assembly and how to get interior handle off to access  Empty replacement of side door handle assembly and how to get interior handle off to access

Post by grahamsmith1606 Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:33 pm

I have managed to obtain a replacement handle assembly for the side door of my year 2000 Hijet but don't know how to remove the inner handle to access the door in order to fit the assembly. Any advice please.

grahamsmith1606

Back to top Go down

replacement of side door handle assembly and how to get interior handle off to access  Empty Re: replacement of side door handle assembly and how to get interior handle off to access

Post by Manuel_nl Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:33 pm

replacement of side door handle assembly and how to get interior handle off to access  Door10
Manuel_nl
Manuel_nl
Centurion

Back to top Go down

replacement of side door handle assembly and how to get interior handle off to access  Empty Re: replacement of side door handle assembly and how to get interior handle off to access

Post by Raggy Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:22 pm

Which manual is that from? Not seen the BO (presume bodywork) section before.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kernowjon01 Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:26 pm

I have bodywork in my manual - do you want a PDF?
Jon

It should say using small screwdriver to release the clip and a cloth over to prevent it flying either into someone's eye or getting lost - some people use an old screwdriver and bend a hook into the end - whatever you do fiddly until done once.
Jon

Last edited by kernowjon01 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)
kernowjon01
kernowjon01
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel_nl Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:03 pm

Raggy wrote:Which manual is that from? Not seen the BO (presume bodywork) section before.

It's actually just the Daihatsu Hijet Service Manual. Appox. 585 pages

replacement of side door handle assembly and how to get interior handle off to access  Servic10
Manuel_nl
Manuel_nl
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by grahamsmith1606 Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:18 pm

Many thanks for your prompt and positive response, I should now be able to complete the job.
Best regards,
Graham Smith

grahamsmith1606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down