Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side door bearings

Go down

Side door bearings Empty Side door bearings

Post by MATTT Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:17 pm

Had a look at some old threads,the links dont seem to work for the fitting guide threads for some reason
Anyhow read on here the bearings were 688ZZ,so ordered some of those .
Had a quick look this afternoon, the lower front bearing is bigger,does anyone have the type?,if im doing it ,i was going to change all of them together

Also took the top bearing arm out to have a look ,and the bearing has a flat pin holding it in place ,no screw or torx slot to remove it,how do they come apart,didnt want to start on it and end up with the door off in the street !
Cheers
Matt

MATTT
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Side door bearings Empty Re: Side door bearings

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:22 am

You should always check with Woody first. I keep new bearings in stock and have loads of used bottom bearing. Top bearing arms are rather thin on the ground though.

I have recently got in stock Track Rod End Dust Covers and Track Control Arm Ball Joint Dust Covers too. ( end of the lower arm where it fits into the McPherson Strut.)
It is always worth dropping me an email first as I may have what you are looking for: thehijetmaniow@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MATTT Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:30 am

will do , i will email you now
thanks
Matt

MATTT
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content