Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..

4 posters

Go down

Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..  Empty Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:58 pm

I will have this V reg 1300 Dual Fuel Van up for sale around the end of April. It will have a  full Mot, new cambelt, oil and air filter spark plugs etc all replaced. I will probably put it up for sale between £1000 & £1100. The floor is plywood lined I will keep you posted on progress. In the meantime if anyone is interested in it you can contact me 
at :  thehijetmaniow@gmail.com.  Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..  Dsc_0022Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..  Dsc_0023Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..  Dsc_0024Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..  Dsc_0025

Back to top Go down

Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..  Empty Re: Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..

Post by kipling Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Hi there, did you end up selling this?

kipling

Back to top Go down

Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..  Empty Re: Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..

Post by HighlyJetted Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Looks like a pretty nice van from here.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Thanks HJ and Mr Kipling. Sorry but at the moment I you can't have your cake and eat it. I had to put it on the back burner as I have had to get two Romahomes tidied up and sold since I put the van on the Forum.

Mot'ing and preparing them for two customers took a while and I am still struggling with my health. I am currently preparing a V reg van that I have an Island buyer for. A lady that needs it for her Flower business. It failed on two rusty brake pipes and the exhaust pipe and a rusty offside bump stop landing on the chassis rail.

I had to buy a Sykes-Pickavant Flaremaster Brake Pipe Tool. I had to flare two of the steel pipes so I also bought the Stainless Steel Pipe Upgraded Hydraulic Ram. It is a superb bit of kit. Allows you to do the Flaring in place on the vehicle rather than taking the whole pipe off to flare the pipe in a Vice Held Flaring Tool.

My trusty Mig Welder died shortly before my Strokes last year and have been debating whether to get another one. I finally caved in 10 days ago and have bought an Oxford 270amp Mig. It has 24 power settings down as low as 30amps and up to250amps at 35% or 190amps at 60%.
Nearly a grand but a really good bit of kit. Had hoped to get it this week but as they only have two men building them to order it won't be ready until the end of the week and delivered next Tuesday or Wednesday along with a new face mask, spare lenses and magnifying lenses too. Full length leather Welding Jacket and a couple of fireproof shoulder length balaclava and welding gauntlets.

So I will be having to brush up on my welding skills. The times I have needed a Welder lately and have had to take them to friends to do a little job for me.

So once this van is finished, and re-mot'd I will get on with the V reg van in the photos. It has done 101,000 miles but emissions were good and ran well on LPG too.

Oh Pooh!! I haven't got the photos I want on here. Will have to use my other Tablet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:05 pm

Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..  Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:07 pm

Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..  Screen11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Dual Fuel Van for sale a couple of weeks after Easter..  Dsc_0027

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:22 pm

Even the great fire of Wight can't keep a good man down! Good on yer, Woodie.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Cheers PFM. I have a couple of good days then 3or 4 rough ones, but Saturday I spent from 8-45am until 5-15pm behind the garage. I stripped out the entire cab of the 2008 LHD Electric Porter Pickup Milkfloat. I sold the O/Side perfect seat ( because it was the passenger seat) to D1noh for £50. All I have left is a rolling shell. Just front and rear suspension to remove as soon as I have finished stripping a 2002 DUAL FUEL Pickup with good engine at the front of the garage. Have also got an X reg Pickup to sell.
But between that, I have got on well stripping a 1200 Diesel van too. It has a near perfect exhaust system on it. The engine is very good too with low emissions and an MPV Passenger door with winding windows. Had a matching set of door locks and ignition lock off of it and sold them for £50.

I had the very good fuel tank out of it with 5 gallons of Diesel that I gave away to a friend for his Land Rover.
Needed a tank for the Petrol 1300 I am currently working on. Means that I have got to cut out the moulding on top of the tank to put a Fuel Pump in it, out of the rusty tank.
So all in all the best days work I have been able to do this year. And I thoroughly enjoyed myself - which was the best bit about the the whole day.

Back to top Go down

Post by buttondup Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:46 pm

hey Woodie, your misadventures make great reading!
buttondup
buttondup
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by buttondup Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 pm

hey Woodie, your misadventures make great reading!
buttondup
buttondup
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:50 am

I have always been a Show-off right from an early age. Always tried to be the best at School, fastest sprinter, hurdler, shot put, javelin rugby - useless at football and cricket. Not brilliant at maths but always top of the class with the English Language. I just love the Eloquence of the English language.
I have a very inquisitive mind and assimilate knowledge like a sponge.

I have always worked very hard since the age of five and subsequently became Ludicrously strong. But I lacked confidence with people but my wicked sense of acerbic humour made people laugh - or cry. Since starting my business with cars in 1980 I have gained in strength and strength of character, afraid of facing up to no-one. Always showing off, like taking V6 Sierra engines out by hand and a 2 litre OHC engine I could lift out with one hand. Now paying the price for being a show off.

But ALL through my life from a very young age I have loved helping people out anyway which I can. And that's what I try and do on here. I'm not always right - - but I will bow to superior knowledge - most times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down