Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.

Go down

More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.  Empty More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:43 pm

I managed to get into my old Workshop of 18 years ago today, where the fire first started. The damage is somewhat reminiscent of pictures of the World War Two Blitz. I couldn't believe the total devastation that greeted my eyes.
 More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.  Dsc_0717
 More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.  Dsc_0718

I found that the Tenant hadn't moved all his big woodworking machines out but had moved it all to the other end of the workshop and brought the car equipment to the entrance end of the building which is 120ft long. I used to be able to get up to 15 cars in there.

The building is in a very dangerous structural state and the 120ft long wall which is 20 ft high is leaning outwards. It is just ten feet away from the Business Unit next door where they make the most amazingly decorative Carnival Costumes and Carnival Floats to export around the World as well as the home market including Notting Hill Carnival.

20 feet into 10 feet doesn't go I was taught at Primary School and if the wall does go it will take out a quarter of the 2 storey building they own. Two Demolition Companies have looked at the job and declined immediately. My friend Tim and I looked at it in detail today and I couldn't wait to take the pictures - - and get out as quickly as possible. It is lethal. I now realise why the Fire Investigation Department and the Police wouldn't investigate the cause of the fire. Goodness knows what the poor owners of the building are going to do. Talking to him today looks like that nothing much is going to happen in the next 6months so it's not too much Panic Stations to have to move off the site.  More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.  Dsc_0716

Back to top Go down

More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.  Empty Re: More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:51 pm

More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.  Dsc_0719
 More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.  Dsc_0720
 More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.  Dsc_0721
 More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.  Dsc_0722

Back to top Go down

More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.  Empty Re: More pictures of the Fire Damage at the Garage where the fire started.

Post by Logi Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:47 pm

Jesus, that's been some fire. My heart goes out to you Sad
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down