Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.3 piaggio porter 6 seater minibus,

3 posters

Go down

1.3 piaggio porter 6 seater minibus, Empty 1.3 piaggio porter 6 seater minibus,

Post by neil Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:07 pm

hi folks, I have a 57 plate piaggio porter, I posted  about the problems I have with this in the techy bit, under "what ever could have gone wrong", it's possible that the head gasket may need replaced , but as i'm no mechanic I couldn't say for sure, I would be open to offers on this as spares or repairs, anyone interested please don't hesitate to give me a call for further details , on 07517679124, many thank's Neil
I live in the Perthshire area , and as I have had previously mentioned , it could be a head gasket or it could mean a total engine replacement, this is why i'm selling as spares or repairs, I have neither the skill or the time sadly to do this myself,, the van itself is in fair condition with a few rust marks, but overall, the bodywork is in good condition ,the exhaust backbox was replaced only two months ago, and I myself replaced the fuel tank, from a donor bus, at the beginning of the year, it has 59,000 on the clock, if you wish to see pictures of the wee bus, if you contact me I can send pics via email, any questions give me a shout!

Last edited by neil on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more information)

neil
Clubman

Back to top Go down

1.3 piaggio porter 6 seater minibus, Empty Re: 1.3 piaggio porter 6 seater minibus,

Post by Raggy Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Could do with photos of its general condition, location etc for people to get an interest first. Could be a bit more than just the head gasket from your description in the other thread.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

1.3 piaggio porter 6 seater minibus, Empty Re: 1.3 piaggio porter 6 seater minibus,

Post by HighlyJetted Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:27 pm

neil wrote:hi folks, I have a 57 plate piaggio porter, I posted  about the problems I have with this in the techy bit, under "what ever could have gone wrong", it's possible that the head gasket may need replaced , but as i'm no mechanic I couldn't say for sure, I would be open to offers on this as spares or repairs, anyone interested please don't hesitate to give me a call for further details , on 07517679124, many thank's Neil

Where are you?
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

1.3 piaggio porter 6 seater minibus, Empty 1.3 piaggio porter 6 seater minibus,

Post by neil Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:16 pm

if nyone's interested in it as spares or repairs, heres my email anwalker70@gmail.com . many thanks and I can send pictures,

Last edited by neil on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)

neil
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:35 pm

What part of the country are you in?
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by neil Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:42 pm

hi, I'm slightly north of Blairgowrie,

neil
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down