Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pickup engine inspection cover Wanted

2 posters

Go down

Pickup engine inspection cover Wanted Empty Pickup engine inspection cover Wanted

Post by CycleKart UK Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:56 am

As per title, just bought a pickup and there's a hole i need to cover, i'm in Sheffield but will pay postage obviously, pm me with price etc,

Cheers

Mark

CycleKart UK
Chatterbox

http://www.cyclekart.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pickup engine inspection cover Wanted Empty Re: Pickup engine inspection cover Wanted

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:55 am

Welcome. I am mostly confined to Barracks at the moment and unable to drive so, reliant on my wife and friends.

I am hoping to get to my workshop today to pick up any letters and will check and see if I have a spare cover. Will let you know later on today on here.

Back to top Go down

Pickup engine inspection cover Wanted Empty Re: Pickup engine inspection cover Wanted

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Sorry Mark my Chauffeur today was late picking me up and we ran out of time, so didnt get to the garage. Hopefully I can get a lift in the next couple of days. I am pretty sure that I have a couple, but I need one for my own Romahome when I take the body off and use the pickup.
I will let you know as soon as I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by CycleKart UK Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:04 pm

That'll be brilliant Woody, appreciate your help on this. Now just need to master how to load photo's to show progress..

CycleKart UK
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Er, no help there I'm afraid. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by CycleKart UK Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:18 pm

I did notice previous comments made by yourself, we might be in the same boat..i'll give it a shot.. Rolling Eyes

CycleKart UK
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:29 pm

I have posted a few in the past but my laptop had photos stored in 4 different places and it was just a nightmare.

So couldn't be bothered with it. Shame really as having owned Hi-Jet's for 13 years and at one stage had 27 Hi-Jets I have to say the least just a few photos. Down to 12 Hi-Jet's now.

Back to top Go down

Post by CycleKart UK Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Well i managed to post some pics Woody, its not the most straight forward system i've used, but i think i've got my head around it now. Main problem for me was the box that shows what you have selected is too small and i didn't realise you have to scroll up to see the photo's that you are about to post. The next problem i forsee is remembering how to post pics the next time.

Is there a medical term for multiple hi-jet owners...27 that's a lot, "My name is Woody and i'm a (...insert appropriate term..) I've not bought a Hi-jet for 4 days now!!!"

CycleKart UK
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:47 am

Two months actually. Last one was an R reg Island reg 993cc Pickup with around 65,000 miles with a really good galvanised Tilt Cover frame used all its life as a milk float. Paid £100 for it.
Prior to that in December I bought a 68,000 mile 1300 van with mot till end of May for £300. It is going for a new Mot on Monday prior to selling it. Actually, thinking about it, it is 13 Hi-Jets and 6 Grand Move's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Are we forgetting the one from on here you got?
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:24 pm

That was the one I got from Winchester Raggy, that the chap very kindly brought to the Ferry for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:29 pm

That's the one! that does not seem that long ago.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CycleKart UK Mon May 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Now sorted , big thanks to Patrick from Holland

CycleKart UK
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down