Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drivers side headlight wanted...a rough one will do

3 posters

Go down

drivers side headlight wanted...a rough one will do Empty drivers side headlight wanted...a rough one will do

Post by no4 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:22 pm

Hi,

After attempting to separate the glass from the headlight body I need either a rough one that you have kept and swapped out so that I can sell it quick while it has some MoT, or a good one so that I can try and MoT the van again.

Anyone kept the old ones after replacement?

If not it's either export or break it. One good headlight, 50k engine that has never overheated in 3.5 years, good doors, pretty good tailgate, newish battery, good radiator, recently welded exhaust, two v good tyres...how much is that lot worth I wonder?

Still looking for another hijet but need a reliable van quick.

In north London.

Thank for looking

Andy

no4

Back to top Go down

drivers side headlight wanted...a rough one will do Empty Re: drivers side headlight wanted...a rough one will do

Post by andyk Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:48 pm

You're welcome to my old one for the cost of post and packing from Leeds, say a tenner ?
At last MOT in September the tester said it would probably want doing by the time the next one came around, I managed to find and fit a good un before Christmas.
It would take you to selling or might even scrape through a test soon.

Worth a try ?!

Andy K

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

drivers side headlight wanted...a rough one will do Empty Re: drivers side headlight wanted...a rough one will do

Post by andyk Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:55 pm

PS headlamp is for 1999 Hijet is yours earlier ?

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by andyk Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:57 am

A week later I fear I may have been too late! Can anyone else use it? I'll keep it til April Fool's Day (make of that what you will!) then probably sling it.

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by elfin girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:40 pm

Yep, if I keep my van I'll need one at some point, I can experiment on the spare to see if I can get a good reflection somehow.
Paypal?
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by andyk Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Yes fine if you PM me your address & email etc I'll bubblewrap n box it to you over the weekend

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down