Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drivers side mirror wanted for 2002 Hijet please (complete unit wanted only)

4 posters

Go down

Drivers side mirror wanted for 2002 Hijet please (complete unit wanted only) Empty Drivers side mirror wanted for 2002 Hijet please (complete unit wanted only)

Post by tara100 Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Hi

Some twonk smashed off one of Bettys 'ears' yesterday Evil or Very Mad 

I need to replace the mirror quite urgently as I need to use the van daily.  Can you help please?  (if you don't have a mirror, can you advise how much I should expect to pay for a used one, as I have contacted breakers on ebay)

Cheers folks!

Tara
tara100
tara100
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Drivers side mirror wanted for 2002 Hijet please (complete unit wanted only) Empty Re: Drivers side mirror wanted for 2002 Hijet please (complete unit wanted only)

Post by Logi Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Last edited by Logi on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Drivers side mirror wanted for 2002 Hijet please (complete unit wanted only) Empty Re: Drivers side mirror wanted for 2002 Hijet please (complete unit wanted only)

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:40 pm

I have one, you'll find prices, contact details on my website http://www.Daihatsuhijet.co.uk
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tara100 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:16 pm

HighlyJetted wrote:I have one, you'll find prices, contact details on my website http://www.Daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Hi

I can't access your website without turning off MalwareBytes anti-malware protection, as it blocks it as a malicious website.  I've only had this happen 2-3 times before, and it's a rare event.  
I just thought you should know in case others are facing the same problem, and there's an issue with some coding etc that needs to be fixed?
tara100
tara100
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:57 am

I can access it with no problems (using Firefox), and also have Malwarebytes installed. Might be worth updating it, Tara

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tara100 Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:29 pm

PFM wrote:I can access it with no problems (using Firefox), and also have Malwarebytes installed. Might be worth updating it, Tara

Hi again Very Happy 

MB auto updates itself everyday (or several times a day) - Mine's the 'Pro' (not free) edition with real time protection.
Is yours the same, or is your the free edition with only the on-demand scanner?
tara100
tara100
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Mine's the free edition - am a tightwad Hijet owner! Very Happy

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tara100 Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:54 pm

PFM wrote:Mine's the free edition - am a tightwad Hijet owner! Very Happy

Yours won't instantly block or warn you about any potentially malicious websites you visit, it will just perform a scan of your computer hard drive etc.  The Pro edition does both and more. tongue 

Check your PM inbox in 5 mins Very Happy

p.s
I don't think for a minute that HJ's site is dodgy - the same thing cropped up last year on a new small forum that I joined, and MB picked up on a javascript issue.  It can be as simple as that Smile
tara100
tara100
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down