Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !!

3 posters

Go down

Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !! Empty Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !!

Post by Penny PP Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:03 pm

I'm sadly having to sell my little van. Fantastic runner, great fun to drive. Just hit 32,000 miles on the clock today. She ( Penelope ) is on a '57 plate ( first registered 17.12.07 ) 1300cc engine so she is superb on fuel. I had two front tyres & wiper blades in October so not much wear on them. I had the standard van seats replaced with nice comfy seats from a toyota MR2. MOT til 18.12.16 (she flew through with no advisories ) I also have full MOT history. In the back I put a divider to stop my stuff flying about but this is held in with bolts so is easily removed as & when it needs be. The mirror film in the rear window was put in badly (opps! forgot my water bottle had a mix of water & vinegar in it) but I have plenty more that the buyer can take to redo the rear window. The drivers sliding door doesn't open from the outside but easy to open from the inside. I just never bothered to fix it as the passenger side was always the easier side for me to use anyway. Only 2 owners from new, the first was on a hotel estate for the odd job man to pootle about in, apparently it only ever left the estate for mots,servicing etc until I got it in Sept 2014. I'm selling due to change in job & I sadly won't be needing a van nymore You would be amazed at what you can fit in this van. Easy to park, £1500 ono

Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !! 2014-011
Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !! 2015-111
Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !! 2015-112
Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !! 2015-113
Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !! 2014-012
Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !! 2015-114
Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !! 2015-115

Penny PP
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !! Empty Re: Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !!

Post by Penny PP Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Little Penelope is still looking for her new home Smile

Penny PP
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !! Empty Re: Penelope Piaggio Porter is looking for a new loving home !!

Post by Raggy Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:32 am

Message sent to you, check PM's
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny PP Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Have done so Ragga. E-mail only arrived lunchtime today saying I had a message etc on here

Penny PP
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by danielfrisbee Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:58 pm

hi penny, i'm keen to buy your van if it's still available-
danielmadderley at hot mail dot com 07870353983
live in London so easy to get to you...
danielfrisbee
danielfrisbee
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down