Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hijet wanted to swap for this

2 posters

Go down

Hijet wanted to swap for this  Empty Hijet wanted to swap for this

Post by Dantheman Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:53 pm

2004 Daewoo Matiz 1.0 (62 bhp) SE plus
PAS, electric front windows, central locking,
Working air con, electric mirror
Sony stereo with boot mounted 10 disc autochanger
Coming up to 49k miles, MOT till July 15th and taxed till end of October
Really didn't plan on selling him (called him zippy lol) but he's not big enough for my business which has grown faster than expected so I need a small van and a hijet looks ideal.
He's worth £1000 all day, has been 100% reliable, had 3 new firestone tyres recently and I refurbished the alloys myself as they tend to go scabby once the laquer has gone, no issues with him what so ever but can't afford to be without a work vehicle hence the swap offer.
One thing is that I'm on holiday from next tuesday 15th for 11 days so won't be back till the 26th, anytime before that is fine to view. Can email pics as not able to uploads for 7 days as I'm new here.
Dan

Dantheman

https://www.facebook.com/handydanwardle

Back to top Go down

Hijet wanted to swap for this  Empty Re: Hijet wanted to swap for this

Post by DonnyMacdonald Fri May 09, 2014 11:35 am

HI Dan
I have a 08 plate paggio porter around 47K at present its kited out as a sandwich van with an oven and fridge ,due to ill health I am no longer able to use them ,once sriped out you would have a good little van ,you would have to strip off the signes if you are interested contact me on donola@btinternet.com or on the forum
Donny

DonnyMacdonald
Clubman

Back to top Go down